Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics [Unanswered Topics]

There is a button in posts for report to moderator. Usually, this is for reporting spam and getting the post deleted. My query is whether this can be used for other purposes as...
Most of us, irrespective of the gender use coconut oil as a hair oil. Besides using as an  offering to God in Hindu religion, It can be used as an important ingredient in...
your child is showing you an eye-rolling attitude ? Rolling their eyes is their way of expressing their disagreement, resentment, frustration with what you’re saying or...
When stored properly, these everyday items will last for years — sometimes decades — even after they’ve been opened. And they’ll lose very little, if any, of their original...
A thinker, activist and a Social reformer, Jyoti Rao Phule. His wife, Savitribhai Phule and Jyot Rao Phule were the pioneers of Women's education in India. We all should pay...
Copywriting is a term related with "Advertising." Copywriting is an art, that drags the attention of the Buyer to create an interst  in the buyer. And ultimately towards...
The potion that burns hundreds of calories while you sit and read a book. http://lifehealthandbeauty.com/the-magic-potion-that-dissolves-pounds-overnight/  
can srilanka win today against newzeland in semifinal
Hello mate, I would like to know from yourself about using a website analysis tool. Did anyone used this kind of tool ever? Please let me know. Here is the website I am talking...
A Pioneering Eco Village in West Wales  finds an alternative model for living on the land. It empowers people to explore what it is to live a low-impact lifestyle. It...
The world is celebrating the space station's tenth birthday - the longest period of time of continuous human habitation outside Earth's...
I have heard that IPS officers are paid some amount of the value of the smuggled objects they catch as commission. I have seen the same in many movies too. Is it true or is it...
Sachin Tendulkar's life has been deconstructed by 10 artists. This exhibition is on display at Mumbai's National gallery of Modern...
Here are a few useful Websites with high utility. http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2a1wDZ/guzfUwbP:4aOGR4/oneminutelist.com/11-best-websites-to-waste-your-time-on/  
Here are five ingenious ways in which Indians cheat during examinations: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-33307552  
The Indian use of English can lead to misunderstandings outside India, more so in e-mail...
All human beings are born talented but circumstances and self-sabotaging traits make the best of people slip into mediocrity at some stage in their life. There are Seven...
Internet offers a plethora of opportunities to enrich our lives. Spend 60 seconds daily to learn something new.All this for free. They just take a minute of your time.Here is...
it seems Boddunan is daily rank top in search engine so Boddunan -U'r blogs rank 1st in search so our Bloggers need prize or the good blooggers here can go to other site for...
Its a known fact that health is more important than Wealth. A good health will make you achieve  happiness and lasting success.  Here are a few tips for a Healthy...