The topic is locked.

If you are ready to participate in a short posting contest then suggest me a good topic. I want to start it within two days. Thank you all! 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes sure Sunil,  when you take the initiative its only fair that we participate  ..will think of a suitable topic and get back here 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

How can we improve the environment by our actions? Paris Climate agreement, converting our uses of non renewable energy to renewable energy are some of the actions taken. What other actions can the government or we as public take to improve the situation? (Plastic is a very serious non degradable waste which we are unable to control at present and effluents released into the water, over population and deforestaion)

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee

Great initiative Sunil as always! We are always ready to participate however, I am going to be away this week starting from tomorrow and will be back by Saturday. So will certainly join next week.

Some topics that I can suggest are:

Should military service be made mandatory for everyone.

People seeking reservation in higher education and government jobs should be required to serve in rural and remote areas for at least 5 years after completing their education.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Waiting for more suggestions from all of you! 

From my side ..

Uniform civil code, abolotion of Article370 and 35a and the citizenship anendment bill in the North Eastern states - are they against secularism and democracy?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

epraneeth77 wrote:

How can we improve the environment by our actions? Paris Climate agreement, converting our uses of non renewable energy to renewable energy are some of the actions taken. What other actions can the government or we as public take to improve the situation? (Plastic is a very serious non degradable waste which we are unable to control at present and effluents released into the water, over population and deforestaion)

This is indeed a very serious issue (to be discussed) for the survival of the entire human race and all other life on planet earth. We need some innovative solutions.

One suggested topic from my end would be - " Importance of Spirituality in Our Lives "

Members suggested some important topics. I am waiting for topic. Water and pure water is problem in whole country. A topic on it will be a interesting one.

Locking this thread- The contest is on.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.