Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Santosh Kumar singh- I believe you are a software engineer and your main income may be from that profession. You are a good writer. I hope you earn more from software engineering and writing is just a hobby though may earn some additional income as well. many of our members get a cheque of Rs. 1,000/ approximately once in two or three months. Definitely, this is not main source of income. writing is more a hobby than persuit for income.[/quote]

I was here to polish my English writing skills.But as we grow the site paid less and less which is irritating.At first it was a hobby but the team behind didn't pay attention to the effort behind an article.So I stopped writing article.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Santosh Kumar singh- I believe you are a software engineer and your main income may be from that profession. You are a good writer. I hope you earn more from software engineering and writing is just a hobby though may earn some additional income as well. many of our members get a cheque of Rs. 1,000/ approximately once in two or three months. Definitely, this is not main source of income. writing is more a hobby than persuit for income.[/quote]

I was here to polish my English writing skills.But as we grow the site paid less and less which is irritating.At first it was a hobby but the team behind didn't pay attention to the effort behind an article.So I stopped writing article.[/quote]

I read your articles and found they got not less than any other similar article. I don't know what basis you are saying the less payment is made.

Agree that site paid double the amount for the first 3 months of launching as an introductory offer.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ofcouse i written less articles. But seen the difference from the past to present. Boddunan is giving less cash credits now.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
The issue of low cash credit is becoming a serious one. By Boddunan's stated policy, what I could construe form Maverick's reply, of being less generous now in awarding cash credit compared to what it was earlier, has dampening effects on some contributors who used to regularly contribute with quality stuff and are no longer active. How it's going to address this issue of reviving their enthusiasm and participation in article-writing?
Mr.Maverick,
You may be right at your side.But an article writer has a lot efforts to prepare it if it is genuin.Here I sees 300 worded articles given Rs 10 while lengthy articles more than 1000 words given Rs 20. Most of the less worded articles are just a touch on subject. I think the low credit force them to prepare such.
See Rakseh and Ceeem also have my opinion.Many others will also be there but fear to say it openly .

Visit my blogs:

Alright Abid,

We will sit together with other guys over here and discuss and review the payment policy and I hope we will come to a good conclusion.

But again, posting the words only does not give the credits but the right words will give you the right credits. I am sure you do not have any objection in this regard as I know you are a good writer.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

So article cash credit is going to be reviwed ? It is good to get more articles.Thanks Mr.Maverick.
Thanks a lot Mr Maverick for reacting positively on this issue and the existing policy does call for a review!
Maverick wrote:
[quote]Alright Abid,

We will sit together with other guys over here and discuss and review the payment policy and I hope we will come to a good conclusion.

But again, posting the words only does not give the credits but the right words will give you the right credits. I am sure you do not have any objection in this regard as I know you are a good writer.[/quote]

OK ...It is a nice movement from you.This will encourage surely all the authors to write more.Thanks for right decission.

Visit my blogs:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.