Like member of the month , article of the month, and commenter of the month , why cant you introduce Topic of the month.[ToM]. This will definitely help members to post some topics on forums. And they used to read forums. The site get new ideas too. Please consider this. :-)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi sudhi,

Sorry but I didn't get the idea behind this. Can you explain more about your new idea.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
Give award For the best topic in the forums

Yeah but what should be the criteria for judging this award. As we can judge the content as we do in "AoM" but in "ToM" what we should look for.. I mean content matters more than topic, still please explain more so that we can also have this award.

Explain more with example.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
What i tell ? The award given to the topic , which idea make our site more popular ?

Seems this is a good idea and makes most members active on forums. We will start this contest from the next month onwards.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hi Sudhi,
Your idea is great. This will generate more interest in the members and attract more topics and articles. I request the moderators to think about it.
Regards
Sridhar Kesireddy
Ya, your idea is so great.I also think of this . But you expressed first.

Vijay U
Good ones think alike!!!
Thanks rajkumar and sridher !

This Idea sounds good. When this is launched we can get some more creative topics and will develop the innovativeness of our members. Great Sudhi. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.