When we are reading an article of a particular author, we can view only those articles having maximum hits. Isn't it? It is good. But the problem is whenever we open an article of that author, the links remain the same, ie. the most viewed pages. So, we are repeatedly viewing same articles increasing hits of that article every time, but many good articles won't come up to make that page.
Why can't it be changed to provide links randomly to articles of that author? if so, all articles can come up in that link one after the another, for the next click?
What do you think?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya mark the maximum number of hits means the best one. I would say that it is programmed in such a way that the best one would come forth i.e the featured article of this site. It is just for publicity. Secondly, when you open a particular author's article, below you see the articles written by him/her. The best one is always keep front so that readers may feel it attractive and good. Rest depends on us.
It is only with best hits, not the best one. Always the link is almost same. Not changing :(

Meera sandhu
In my opinion every article which is written by author must be viewed so we can read particle article when ever we want.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

whenever we read a article of particular author. I think Every time the articles gets changed on the list. But Im not sure:(

Vinu
Actually Sandhya I didnt understand you question. Can you be more clear please

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think Sandhya has a point. In my case, I find all my articles only the ones written in the earliest days are featured under this section and single one is included which has greater number of hits!
I too noticed this to be the case, there are many more articles that should come on front and be read by others!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think Sandhya has a point. In my case, I find all my articles only the ones written in the earliest days are featured under this section and single one is included which has greater number of hits!

Yes, I think those articles are first published ones which appears repeatedly in the list

Meera sandhu
Sandhya nice point .I have not noticed it.I think this should not be.Admins can answer.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
For viewing articles in order of merit, click 'Top Earners' that shows articles in order of money and points.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.