Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I try to search my topic which i started. But i cant find upto 4 pages. So, after i try to search through search field. I can easily find my thread. So, as of me its useless. :(

Vinu
I try to search my topic which i started. But i cant find upto 4 pages. So, after i try to search through search field. I can easily find my thread. So, as of me its useless. :(

Yes to find our own topics, its really hard with that as it contain all threads in which we have replied..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes to find our own topics, its really hard with that as it contain all threads in which we have replied..

An active member will never get his own thread unless until he replies frequenty on his thread. :)

Vinu

An active member will never get his own thread unless until he replies frequenty on his thread. :)

Yes, often we have to search for pages to get that page. Otherwise we have to bookmark. But I didn't do it till now

Meera sandhu
Of course Sandhya it should be.I have seen it on other forums too they have the option "My started threads/discussions" in which one can see the threads started by himself/herself and that's easy too someone can find out his/her threads.
Sandhya ... I am using it.. But it is having same thing like recent topics.. Yes it is having little benefit as it shows the topics which we started and in which we have responded..

But I think, we all respond to most of the topics and so all will be listed there. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Yes .. That's why I mentioned that it looks same as recent topic.. Well in that case we should have MY TOPICS option with only our started threads.. It will be more helpful.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I use this button when I want to found any particular thread of mine.It is easy to short out, no need to see all pages.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I use this button when I want to found any particular thread of mine.It is easy to short out, no need to see all pages.

I never used MY TOPIC tab as i don't think its of any use for me. :laugh: All the threads appear in it. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I never used MY TOPIC tab as i don't think its of any use for me. :laugh: All the threads appear in it. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You click any tab, you will find just the same starter so what is the use of this button. They must have known it in advance. :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.