The topic is locked.

The articles section is not functioning presently  Some time back, the admin remarked in a post that articles section is presently not working as there is insufficiency of editors.  I hope this deficiency will be removed soon. I am also planning to write some articles. Some more editors can be appointed. Now I am also in a position to write articles as well as edit as my personal circumstances have changed. Also there is one more member who had become inactive but once he was editor.  I request  admin to restart articles section. Personally I feel getting remuneration for articles is not significant. But the facility to write should remain. 


G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: reviving Articles section

    by » 2 years ago


    It would be great if this section gets revived. Yes, the remuneration is very meagre but if the admin decides to increase the rate then it will be wonderful. More and more members will flock to the site. If given opportunity then I would love to work as an editor for the article section. My academic qualification will come in for some use.  


    shampasaid


    Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

  • Re: reviving Articles section

    by » 2 years ago


    Article writing should be revived. It will motivate us to start writing again. Lack of editors should not come in the way.


    Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

  • Re: reviving Articles section

    by » 2 years ago


    A good initiative should not stop due to some lack. Article section is something which attract many users. It's inactivation has disappointed many. Solving the issue of lack if editors will help us resume it fast. Since many like Gulshanji and Shampa are ready to help, the admin can take a positive step. Many like me will be elated if it is resumed. We can write and read more quality articles.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


    Thank you said by: usha manohar, Shampa Sadhya

  • Re: reviving Articles section

    by » 2 years ago


    Article writing is a great way through which a writer can put forth his/her opinion regarding a subject. Everyone is entitled to have a viewpoint but all are not capable of expressing it in words and make a strong impact. But, there are people who have the ability to raise a voice through writing articles so they need a good platform. I hope the admin will decide to resume the article writing section soon so that the readers get an opportunity to build a strong opinion on a particular context.  


    shampasaid


  • Re: reviving Articles section

    by » 2 years ago


    I am presuming that there is some hitch with payment so article writing has been stopped . I sincerely hope that those members who have reached their minimum payout get paid on time or else even the handful that are active would lose interest...


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: reviving Articles section

    by » 2 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:

    I am presuming that there is some hitch with payment so article writing has been stopped . I sincerely hope that those members who have reached their minimum payout get paid on time or else even the handful that are active would lose interest...

     

    Last week I have reached the payment threshold but yet to claim it. If I don't get paid then it will be quite demeaning. Naturally, I will lose interest. 

     


    shampasaid


  • Re: reviving Articles section

    by » 2 years ago


    Shampa Sadhya wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    I am presuming that there is some hitch with payment so article writing has been stopped . I sincerely hope that those members who have reached their minimum payout get paid on time or else even the handful that are active would lose interest...

    Last week I have reached the payment threshold but yet to claim it. If I don't get paid then it will be quite demeaning. Naturally, I will lose interest. 

    I have been waiting since July when I reached the minimum payout amount...so far nothing has happened !!!


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: reviving Articles section

    by » 2 years ago


    I am coming to this site after a long time and much has changed. It seems to be worse off now. I find Ram Babu is missing. Maybe writing article may help the site. But I have a strange feeling about this site. Its promoters follow the age-old concept of a lack of ambition, the bane of Hinduism. Just see how blasting news has surged forWhy.Whuy couldnt a Indian have done it.


  • Re: reviving Articles section

    by » 2 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    Shampa Sadhya wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    I am presuming that there is some hitch with payment so article writing has been stopped . I sincerely hope that those members who have reached their minimum payout get paid on time or else even the handful that are active would lose interest...

    Last week I have reached the payment threshold but yet to claim it. If I don't get paid then it will be quite demeaning. Naturally, I will lose interest. 

    I have been waiting since July when I reached the minimum payout amount...so far nothing has happened !!!

    The last payment shown is in June. Nobody has got paid after that. I have to receive my first payment from the site.. Hope things get resolved soon.

     


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: reviving Articles section

    by » 2 years ago


    If the article section comes back to life then I am ready to resume my services. I am willing to write and edit as in the past. 


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/



You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.