When I submitted the cheque in bank the manager asked what is the relation to you with Boddunan? For what they pay you this money etc.Finally he told me to implement bank transfer facility instead of this cheque in this technological world[/u].I felt shame then.

So I request the site team to introduce bank transfer facility at the earliest.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hmmm This is true Abid. Direct money transfer to bank accounts (Netbanking) is the best way... This is very good suggestion indeed.
This reduces time and extra charges too.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes i'm agree with you Abid & Deepti......

Direct money transfer to bank account is more suitable...
ya online facility is good.

but why the hell bank refuse to accept cheques...they cant do this...i guess boddunan management should take note of it and have a word with that bank.
Direct bank transfer was there when boddunan started.. later it was disabled.. hope moderator will rethink...

Main advantage of cheque is that it is a solid proof to show that this site really pays..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Abid,

Some checks can be issued as outstation checks and if the bank in which you are despositing the amount do not have branch in which the check is issued they may have problem..As the check you go for collection..I also got some out of country check (not from Boddunan)which was citibank check and till now my bank hasnt accept it and some extra charges are also debited from my account. :(

I think internet banking facility is best in such situations...
Abid,
I already posted about this and got some reply from moderator.I was searching for the thread.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Hello Friends,
Yes,
We used to have two types of payment mode:
1. Cheque
2. Money Transfer.

Only One payment done by money transfer in which we had few technical problems. It needs the members Bank Account number along with its bank branch MICR code and IFSC code. Few banks which doesn't support this facilities makes us difficult to make the payment.
So we decided to follow the traditional method of payment which gives the member a proof of payment(which is not available in online transfer).

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
I think direct bank transfer facility will surely reduce the time and cost of Rs.50 that we are bearing right now. If Paypal is introduced international members can also join freely to earn some money.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
@abid

Is that true? what was your answer then?

Yes as everyone suggested direct transfer will be the best option
Yes! Check is best proof for payment. Why that bank deny? I don't understand the bank rules.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.