Now the unpublish option is implemented in polls section.

It will be better if same option was available in article section to unpublish pending article.

No need to give this option for approved or rejected articles.. If it was given for only the pending article it will be really helpful..

Today while submitting article, when net became slow, i reloaded the page and due to that same article got submitted twice.But i can't delete one.

So,if this option is available,it will be really helpful...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes. This option might be useful at times but not always, because people will not keep writing articles with doubts of submitting or not. So i do not know if that would be implemented.

But, for duplication of articles it will be very useful and once again i believe it is not a daily issue. But wouldn't duplicate articles be removed ? I have not experienced it !

When i reload the page, the article would not be submitted already, instead all i used to write used to be deleted. But in your case there seems to be duplication.
Really it will be useful.Also I request to change the button as "Submit" instead of "Save" because it creates confusion for new comers.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Editing feature is already provided in the articles... if you want toto delete you may do so by using the edit tool box.

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Harish, i think Jobin is talking about completely deleting an article before review.
Using the Edit option, we can delete only some content of the whole is it not?
So, moderators,

Will it be implemented..??

If you want to unpublish an already published article, send a mail to support. Presently it is not possible to give that option to authors.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I'm not telling to give the option to unpublish approved or rejected article.

What i said was the option to unpublish pending article.

Is it possible ?

It is not possible as well. You must send a mail to support.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.