Chopped carrot – 1/2cup
Chopped beans – 1/2cup
Chopped capsicum -1/2cup
Chopped Cabbage -1/2cup
Green Peas – 1/4cup
Onions – 1/2cup
Ginger garlic green chili paste – 2spoons
Coriander – according to need
Lime juice – 2spoons
Turmeric powder – 1pinch
Salt – according to the taste
Bengal gram dal powder – 1cup
Red Dry chili -1spoon
Cooking soda – 1spoon
1. Take a bowl.
2. Add Ricepowder and Bengal gram powder then some water.
3. Mix them thoroughly.
4. The mixture should be in a slippery form.
5. Now take a bowl and place it on the stove.
6. Then boil chopped carrot, beans, and cabbage .
7. Now soak Bengal gram dal and grind it finly.
8. Now place another bowl on the stove and add oil.
9. Then add ginger garlic green chili paste and onion pieces.
10.Fry them for some time.
11.Now add all the boiled vegetables, turmeric powder and salt.
12. Then close the bowl with a lid.
13. Cook them on small flame.
14. After some time sprinkle lime juice and coriander then off the flame.
15. Now make the mixture into small ball shape moulds at lemon size.
16. Now dip these moulds in the slippery mixture which we prepared before.
17. Then fry them until they turn to wheat brown color.
18. There fore vegetable bonda is ready.
The vegetable bonda can be eaten with the combination of tomato sauce or chili sauce. This is very healthy snacks. As all vegetables are available, so it is more vitamin contained snack. These take 30 minutes to prepare. Kids and adults every one show much interest in having these. We can eat these without any combinations also. It is very tasty and crispy. I hope you try it, impress your family member and friends. Enjoy the taste. Thank you.
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this article on other bookmarking websites.