Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev, each deleted answer will produce one 404 page on Google, will be bad in that way.

AKP, questions should be asked when you want some query answered but not just for the sake of asking. I know there are very less number of questions being asked everyday but remember there are already over 600 open questions that are still unanswered or unsolved. So why shouldn't you go for it?

Anyway, the points are now increased to two but we will review and revert whenever required.

Thankyou Maverick but I said questions can be reviewed by editors before getting published on the site that may not effect anything just like polls which are approved before being published. :blink:

It is good opinion and will increase the standards in Q&A section too. But what I observed is most of the questions are repeated.. they are either asked in forums.

Yes you are right some of the questions are repeat and most have lost their relevancy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That's right suni.. They don't choose the "accept answer" after long time even after getting proper answers.. Many of them surely not fit for this time period.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
That's right suni.. They don't choose the "accept answer" after long time even after getting proper answers.. Many of them surely not fit for this time period.

In that case there should be a locking period after that admin/editor may choose the best answer. :laugh:

In that case there should be a locking period after that admin/editor may choose the best answer. :laugh:

Most of the question are asked by users who are inactive so it is obvious that admin should find some solution to give best answer. However some repeated questions should be locked.

Most of the question are asked by users who are inactive so it is obvious that admin should find some solution to give best answer. However some repeated questions should be locked.
Editors are given the accept answer permission. They can choose the best answer if the question seems to be answered. Questions that cannot have a pin-point answer cannot be chosen the best answer and such questions should be avoided by the asker.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Rajani K, Sanjeev Gupta
In that case editors must do that as most of the questions in the section are unresolved. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.