The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congrats Suny for the promotion. :)

You deserved it I know its tough to be online on many sites at a time but you do it efficiently. :)

yes of course.
Sunil, where's the party tonight? :cheer: :cheer:
we are all ready :woohoo: :woohoo:

Today is so special to me too. :)
Sunny, any guesses?

I think your hubby finally remember you M. Anniversary. and decided to give you a five rupee note.

not at all..I have told, I can't hold it when he remembered all assignments of February except our anniversary. :silly: :silly:
yet i didn't quarrelled with him :cheer: :cheer:

it's related to my daughter......it's a dream come true..... :P

Congrats Sandhya :) its not easy to get selected.

I remember once you posted her pics of dancing competition in her school. :blink:

You deserved it I know its tough to be online on many sites at a time but you do it efficiently. :)

yes of course.
Sunil, where's the party tonight? :cheer: :cheer:
we are all ready :woohoo: :woohoo:

Today is so special to me too. :)
Sunny, any guesses?

I think your hubby finally remember you M. Anniversary. and decided to give you a five rupee note.

not at all..I have told, I can't hold it when he remembered all assignments of February except our anniversary. :silly: :silly:
yet i didn't quarrelled with him :cheer: :cheer:

it's related to my daughter......it's a dream come true..... :P

Congrats Sandhya :) its not easy to get selected.

I remember once you posted her pics of dancing competition in her school. :blink:

when have I told so? :blink: :blink: :blink:

it's something else :silly:

Meera sandhu
Hearty Congratulations Suni Sir...

Wish you all success. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: suni51
My warm congrats to you,Sunil! You have won your spurs through patience, energy,wit and commitment. I am not surprised at the honor that has come your way! Keep it up,mate!!!
Many many many congratulations to you Suni!! You are admired by many here I wish you all the very best! :)

Live in the present :)
Many many many congratulations to you Suni!! You are admired by many here I wish you all the very best! :)

asha, now it's time for your promotion :P
work at double speed to reach there easily :P

Meera sandhu

At present I am enjoying being the junior most moderator here. ;) Taking baby steps to reach the high level. :blush:
mysmiley4.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Live in the present :)

At present I am enjoying being the junior most moderator here. ;) Taking baby steps to reach the high level. :blush:

You seemed to have graduated to be called a senior one - those baby steps have steadied enough into firm and confident ones!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10121]}
Thank you said by: Ashii

You seemed to have graduated to be called a senior one - those baby steps have steadied enough into firm and confident ones!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10121]}

I am sure she will come up with a bang soon leaving her step marks allover the site. :) you know these babies are learning judo karate. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Ashii

How do you know?/ have you been following me on those sites??? ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.