Hi All,

Do you want to earn some extra income from the daily activities you are doing? Now presenting you the wonderful opportunity to make money from the polls you post, the votes you cast and the feedback you give on polls.

Yes it is true. We are introducing this limited time period offer to make some handful money and give your friends/family a good treat at your favorite restaurant. I don't want you to wait for more time to know the details. Here is the detailed information of the program.

There are three ways you can earn money from boddunan polls:

1. Submitting Polls
2. Casting Votes
3. Giving feedback through comments for each poll

And what about the money part? Be patient.. I will come to that point after terms & conditions. Please note that we have the right to change terms and conditions at any point of the program term.

1. The poll must be unique and is not posted elsewhere and on boddunan.com (I am not kidding :) )
2. The polls must not be quiz type
3. The polls must contain at least 3 options
4. The polls must not be illegal/unethical/contain sex, drugs etc related information
5. The polls must be valid English (You are reading it correct). They should be 100% spell checked. Even a single spelling mistake will make your poll ineligible.
6. Comments must contain at least 100 characters to be eligible which is around 2 lines approx.
7. Also votes cast on quiz type polls are not eligible for cash credits.
8. All cash credits will be awarded after the end of the offer term which is 31st October 2009.

So now coming to the money part:

1. For every 4 polls you submit, you will get 1 cash credit
2. For every 50 polls you voted on, you will get 1 cash credit
3. For every 2 valid comments you made on polls you will earn 1 cash credit

So it is the time to make some more money from what you are doing regularly. You are eligible to vote only once. So if you create more polls, not only you but also every one will make money.

More good news:
All existing polls will also eligible for cash credits. All polls posted till September 17 are eligible to get 1 cash credit per 10 polls. However votes/comments are not eligible for cash credits.

Any suggestions on new categories of polls are welcome.

Spread the word with your friends and let them earn some money along with you. All the best.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hi

its very good new i am very happy to see this article now member will rock and work hard on poll to earn more money..

so i wish for all member to earn huge money...

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

yes, it is a good step to bring in quality polls and to earn extra money. Also, I think another category named Home, Health and Fitness may be added.
Wonderful opportunity.. thanks for bringing more chances to earn from boddunan...

this will surely increase the value of poll section..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
So you found a system to monetize the polls! Quite well defined. Very fair system. Lets see how much the polls pick up after this.

Cashmere
http://hubpages.com/profile/cashmere
i am still confused. if u give me some good advise about the "polls" that will be good for me
Excellent post. I loved your post. I will share this post with my site. If you have any objection do comment on it
rest is right decision but after 50 voting and getting Rs. 1 ye baat kuksh hazam nahi hui

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Santhosh,

Do you expect more from a single click? We are the first website to give money just to browse and vote. In fact we are giving more for each poll you create.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hi Santosh,
Please follow the Forum rules.
Kindly use English language, void writing in other languages

And yeah we are actually paying more for just clicking. Alsowe haven't yet restricted the poll section. Try to contribute equally in all sections.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Hi everyone, I am new here but an established web-writer for the past 3 years. I am liking this site so far and hope to share my knowledge here and get paid for the same (hopefully).

I have same doubt as Santokh Singh about voting. 50 votes and Re. 1 doesn't look attractive. It doesn't seem to be a very good incentive for users. I have seen ximmy.com paying for voting, and they paid equally for voting and commenting. No comparisons, but I am mentioning that just to convey my suggestion that cash credit should be increased a little bit for voting on 50 polls or the total number of polls should be decreased on which one needs to vote.

Just my 2 cents. :)

And I hope members suggestions are taken positively here.

Best Wishes,

Anmol.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.