Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Anmoldeep,

Welcome to boddunan family. I wish you earn big and become top on boddunan.

I cannot comment on the website at present as it is not opening.

The cash credits you are referring for voting. There are separate credits for submitting polls as well as commenting.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Its good to hear that we receive cash credit through posting comments. I think this will attract many users nation wide :)
Alright, I still do not understand how cash and points are dealt with here, but will take some time to read the FAQs and similar sections of this forum to get hold of things a little bit.

Thank you for your kind words Maverick! I too hope to contribute here as much as I can, and as much as my time will allow me to.

:)
yes sir. it is good news for creating new polls with full quality. thanks
I saw this after submitting some polls.Really boddunan polls are found to be out of standard.Why can't you filter it and publish like the articles submitted? Also you offer 1 cash credit .Is it Rs1 ?
If so it is a great amount !!!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Reviewing all polls is an extra burden for us as well as there is no specific guidelines for rejecting polls. Instead we are going to restrict the number of polls per day per user. That way we will try to improve them.

1 Cash Credit = Rs.1

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

this is my favourite section where i can earn huge points and i try to submit interesting poll
Hi friends i have polled vote on more than 100 and yet they have not given me any cash credit please tell me i am new here.
Thanks.
jasmeet singh wrote:
[quote]Hi friends i have polled vote on more than 100 and yet they have not given me any cash credit please tell me i am new here.
Thanks.[/quote]

the cash credit is for the top voter of the day. That means who ever votes the maximum in a day will receive a cash credit of rs25.
Hi friends in this page there is written that if you have voted on 50 poles you will get 1 cash credit and i have poled vote on 100 votes and yet not get any cash credit.
Thanks.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.