Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Amit,

As you are a new member on boddunan, you can actively participate in forums, reading articles, writing articles and comments on the others so that you can prove yourself. Once you made your mark on boddunan, you can apply for editor post next time.

For now concentrate more on contributing and sharing your knowledge.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Presently, I do not qualify. But I am prepared to devote time amd not particularly interested in remuneration. It will give me pleasure to execute the assignments without lure for money.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We have a lot of future opportunities here at boddunan and everyone can be benefited out here. All you need to do is be active and be prepared for the right opportunity.

This is just the beginning and we can see a lot of such things in future.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello All,

We have reached the final date of this request. If anyone is interested, please send your applications immediately to support[at]boddunan.com

- Maverick

Hello Maverick,

For getting efficient and genuine work from editors Boddunan needs to have members of higher intellectual level and with in depth knowledge of English, diverse subjects and should have general awareness; rather than the criteria specified in your announcement.

Internet Sites cannot get really good editors with the cash credits usually offered by site administrations like done in this thread. Because, in this condition the editors will simply look here and there and blindly click on the "approve" button.

Secondly, for the period the editor remains on editor's pages he/she would not be able to contribute on the site as a member and will lose on the overall position/level vis-a-vis other members and lose on cash credits as well.

During last many years I worked as editor in a couple of sites and eventually I just resigned from editorship from those sites; because I lost on points counts and cash credits because of doing editing for which there were neither points nor cash credits in comparison with other members.

Thanks and regards

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
WI agree with you in few aspects like he needs to give some time for reviewing tasks. He migh tloose some time during this process. However, you should consider the respectable position he will get on a site on which he will be having the command over the number of other writers articles. He will learn more things by reviewing the articles. He can get more ideas from other member's articles which would make him to write more good articles.

The editor will know how to write in order to get good credit. So he can make use of it to get maximum credits.

I agree that the person who is having sound knowledge with the English language, command over various subjects is needed for this task. But at the same time it is much difficult to find such person as nobody is perfect. We are looking at a person who can understand the topic and rate it.

We welcome anyone who has more skills in this task.

Thanks for responding to my post and answering.

- Harish jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Another great opportunity. I'm unable to participate as I'm new here and has only 1 live article. :( I'll keep my fingers crossed to get more such opportunities from Boddunan.
Being interested is good. However, this is absoulouely necessary to devote time. If we can't devote time, beining interested is of no consequence. I am also interested in Boddunan editorial offer and will app;y when eligible according to crieterion.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.