Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Deepti, I wish you all the best to make this event a grand success. Hope your finger is OK now. :) :) :)
Guys, it was a wonderful moment, the event went just perfect. It would have been much more exiting if few more attend it.

Thanks a lot Deepti for making such a wonderful event and thanks a lot Swetha for your wonderful gift (My mask is now copied to the photo frame :) ).

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick,

Nice to hear. How many turned up for this event? Please share photos if you have taken them. Congratulations deepti!
We were 6 including our junior most boddunan member (Deepti's wonder kid)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick wrote:
[quote]We were 6 including our junior most boddunan member (Deepti's wonder kid)[/quote]

Then it must be really very wonderful... :cheer:

But Maverick i saw you online and thought you haven't attended...Anyhow thanks for confirming... :)

Hope to see pictures and other expereinces
Hai Friends

We had a great meeting,finally saw the unmasked Spiderman :) the man behind Boddunan's success

It was really good meeting all of you,but I had another personal work for which I couldnt stay much longer :)

Hope Maverick and Deepti will post the pics soon :)

Swetha Shenoy
Oh i want to see that!! I will try to arrange for a gettogether at chennai soon. Waiting eagerly to see the pictures!
Really good initiative deepti....

hope you get a good response....
all the very best sajee ,hope it would be a great success.......

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: ...
000203D2-20100919.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
It feels wonderful that the meet went off great! Three Cheers for Boddunan! Three Cheers for Deepti! My warm congratulations to all who particpated to make it a complete success.I am sure it would be replicated elsewhere too!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.