Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oops!! I am bit late here... :)
It is very wonderful event.. It just went on well.... :)
I felt very happy to meet our dearest MODERATOR.. :) Felt happy to see the people I am interacting with...
Thanks Maverick for a wonderful treat.. :)
Ans Swetha for very nice gift ... Thanks to Swetha from JUNIOR MOST MEMBER too:)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@Deepti

All we share in your happiness! You have done a great job.I have had no doubts about the success of your initiative and now the impression I get is that it was more successful than I could imagine as you brought Maverick into the open!!!
spider.jpeg (You do not have access to download this file.)
No Chinmoy ... We saw Maverick.... But he wore Spider Man Mask... :( :(
36_5_11-20100919.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Then how many meets would it take to unmask him!!!!!
Very nice smiley Chinmoy.. :) :)

He is always here to guide us.. Hope it is enough.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Maverick wrote:
[quote]Guys, it was a wonderful moment, the event went just perfect. It would have been much more exiting if few more attend it.

Thanks a lot Deepti for making such a wonderful event and thanks a lot Swetha for your wonderful gift (My mask is now copied to the photo frame :) ).[/quote]

What about Supporting member Maverick.... :P :P :P :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :P :P :lol: :lol:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes,he is always there doing his job with as much professionalism as one can expect!
Hmm!!!..we are eagerly waiting for seeing his unmasked face...and now deepti has dropped a big bomb...

Just kidding Rajani.. :) :) :)
Will post photos tomorrow... Junior most member is feeling sleepy... Have to leave for now... :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks and Good Night,Deepti! Now you deserve some rest after a very hectic and satisfying day!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.