Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will look into it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

hi maverick, i got the cash award. thank you very much.
Nice programme started by boddunan.but i have doubt here you have mentioned 25Rs for document submission but most of members have earn Rs 100 upto for each report . is amount has been reduced.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

i tried to upload question papers. but its shows its not accepting in jpg format..in which format should we upload question papers?
hi.. i think its better to give cash awards for uploading question papers to encourage uploading the question papers..it may be in a way of atleast one cash credit for each question paper or like top voter of the day inn which giving cash credits for the member who uploaded highest no of question papers in a week..
Word documents and pdf files are accepted.

We cannot give cash credits for all features but yes we can consider the top submitter concept.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Question papers are usually scanned and submitted... So i request to allow jpg/gif format for submitting question papers...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Not a problem. Will do that.

This is Document Sharing Program.In it projects and paper presentations are welcomed as per the notes of moderator.But here the discussion goes on question paper submission.

Is it a part of this DSP? I think it is better to start a section for only question papers.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid, Question paper submission is also part of DSP. You can find the question papers category also under documents section.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.