Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
OK, I saw it now.Only points awarded.Is it all university exam questions accepted ?

Also there sees "(The above rules apply to documents submitted on or after 12th Jan 10)".Today it is 14th.No new rules seen.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
All question papers are welcome.

And regarding rules, may be I misspell it. I was referring to the points and cash rewards.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Jobin wrote:
[quote]Question papers are usually scanned and submitted... So i request to allow jpg/gif format for submitting question papers...[/quote]

Now you can submit the below document types:

pdf, doc, ppt, jpg, gif, png

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Its too good maverick.. tell me one thing ho much cash credits for each paper submitted and points for that.
10 cash credits and 50 points.

Lohit seth wrote:
[quote]Its too good maverick.. tell me one thing ho much cash credits for each paper submitted and points for that.[/quote]

I guess you are asking for paper presentation. Please read the first post before asking any basic queries.

No i am asking about the Universities paper submission. How much cash credits for each paper submit and points also..
I am just repeating my words again:

READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.

I guess you haven't read the program details.

Points system activated for documents. Now you can earn points every time a user downloads your document or when your document approved.

2 points when a user downloads a document
50 points when a document approved.

Lohit,
You want just cash credits ? It is OK for our works, but asking cash for all is not good.After sometime they may provide you and remember you get cash by points earning through revenue sharing.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.