The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks to all. And I am also declared as winner. I was in some tension. let me congratulate yaar. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thank God :cheer:

Congratulations for your wonderful performance and success this time :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
I am also waiting for admin's reply.But lets see when I used to get the reply.Because I found every time that I always face problem here.And though admin are present most of the time I found that they are very late in giving reply.I am also waiting.Hope it will solve today only.Because always I cannot have patience.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I am also waiting for admin's reply.But lets see when I used to get the reply.Because I found every time that I always face problem here.And though admin are present most of the time I found that they are very late in giving reply.I am also waiting.Hope it will solve today only.Because always I cannot have patience.

be cool, everything will be OK :P
am sure, your name will be added to the group of winners to make it '10'. :)

Meera sandhu

be cool, everything will be OK :P
am sure, your name will be added to the group of winners to make it '10'. :)

Her name is there.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sandhyaji you know that I am always cool but Boddunan is taking the exam of my patience.Maverick sir is present now and still he takes much time to give reply.Let's see when I will get my reply.

Sharmistha Banerjee
sharmistha congratulation to you. Your name is also included.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes my problem has been solved.Thank you sir.It has solved just now.Now I am also the winner.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you all for congratulating me too.Very happy now to see my name.for the first time I participated in this league.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you all for congratulating me too.Very happy now to see my name.for the first time I participated in this league.
Don't loose your patience and hope, if you deserve something, no one can take it from you. All the best.

P.S. I have asked you to send PM later in the BBL announcement.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you Maverick sir.I am happy that you solved the problem very soon.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.