The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think this time not much post done in forum We all need something new topic to discuss. Could anyone suggest and post some new topics on forum.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Congrates sandhya you have really broke a record. Till now I never noticed such a result

yes, you are right., congrates to sandhya as no one has made this before. i too didnt seen a result like this before. continuously winning the award for 3 days.. sandhya rocks... :woohoo: :woohoo:

Vinu
Congrates sandhya you have really broke a record. Till now I never noticed such a result

yes, you are right., congrates to sandhya as no one has made this before. i too didnt seen a result like this before. continuously winning the award for 3 days.. sandhya rocks... :woohoo: :woohoo:

AS Santhoshji has told, let us post some more interesting threads which will help us learn more and develop our writing skills.

Meera sandhu
congrats sandhya....hatrick of forum postes!

where is our treat?? i am coming to kerala soon, throw me a party!!!!!!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
congrats sandhya....hatrick of forum postes!

where is our treat?? i am coming to kerala soon, throw me a party!!!!!!!!!!

Sure, come to Thrissur. I will treat you with Karimeen Pollichathu and Chicken Thoran- Both my specialities!!!!!!! :P

Meera sandhu
You are right...actually I started a blog by the name of Ingenioustech and then i joined this site....Anyway my name already appears...Its Smriti....

It appears as if a term related to IT, not a person. Any how, good to see you also active, as me. Just 14 days have passed since I joined this group. We two are freshers :) , yet very active....as catalysts!

Meera sandhu
Yes,Both Smiti and Sandhya are going good. If they go like this,you would cross many milestones.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thanks Ronark for your appreciation.....it sometimes becomes difficult to be active along with your work...but I try try to remain as active as I can :)

smriti
Thanks Ronark for your appreciation.....it sometimes becomes difficult to be active along with your work...but I try try to remain as active as I can :)

Give first preference to your work. When you get free time, have a chat with us.

Meera sandhu
Now Sandhya and smriti are performing well with a good quality of posting .I wish all success of both in future.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.