Is the BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party) crippling the Muslim community economically, like with Maharashtra's beef ban and now derecognising madrasas?

http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/how-can-some-exercise-be-taken-as-a-test-of-nationalism/20150710.htm

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

How can derecognising Madarasas cripple the MUslim community? they themselves have done enough harm to themselves by clinging to their age-old beliefs and traditions and not joining the mainstream community. Owaisi's comments need not be taken seriously as we know what he is actually. He is a descendent of Razakars, hellbent on causing harm to Hindus, and can only spread further chaos, by taking funds from Saudi Arabia! There is no need to even discuss his comments!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

True Kalyani. We all know who is Qwaisi and what's his background. He worked for Nizam who was a staunch Hindu hater. These Razakars unleashed reign of terror until the Police action undertaken by Sardar Patel after independence.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

The problem with people like Owaisi and his kind is that they think they have a strong minority weapon which they can use as and when they feel like...If they keep religion out of every issue things would be vastly different and better for them..Why should Madrasas be funded? are they doing any good for the nation? And more importantly how can you call funding Madrasas development of the community ? In fact none of the religious schools should be funded by any governent since religion is a private matter

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

The problem with people like Owaisi and his kind is that they think they have a strong minority weapon which they can use as and when they feel like...If they keep religion out of every issue things would be vastly different and better for them..Why should Madrasas be funded? are they doing any good for the nation? And more importantly how can you call funding Madrasas development of the community ? In fact none of the religious schools should be funded by any governent since religion is a private matter

Exactly...and education for all children, irrespective of their religion or caste should be common and same for everyone. also merit and personal skills and talent should be criteria for admission to higher education courses and jobs, and not religion. People like Owaisi only pursue their own personal agenda and push the minority card to their own benefit and personal gain.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

In Southern states especially in AP even the Muslims are not favoring Madarsas. They came to know the Madarsa education is not going to provide an employment. At the most Madarsa education is useful to read Namaz every morning in the Mosques. Owaisi is a fanatic and his remarks can be brushed away.

He always talks with no sense at all and all his words does not make sense, as state government has no plan to ban madrasas, but it is all about modernization as how come the same age old traditional reading be recognition as same as modern education. About beef ban it is inside derivative principles of Indian constitution and it advises such so there is no unconstitutional in it. Indirectly in most of states, due to advent of Owaisi the so called minority votes really divided and becomes null and void and secular brigades are really afraid of it and it is this party which is eating out their votes as recent elections in Maharashtra saw this. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

The minorities are different in my state AP. No Muslim eats beef. No Muslim sends his children to Madarsas as there are almost nil here. And finally Muslims do not believe in multiplying their families. This is according to a Muslim Paan Walah in my locality.

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

There are religion based education institutes even of hindus including saraswati schools of RSS.  So no question of banning Madarasas. However all institutes and schools should teach English, Maths, Science in addition to religious teaching. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Though they are religion based educational institutions, without the necessary subjects prescribed by the state or the central government, they are useless. Instead such religion based institutions manufacture religious fanatics of Mullahs and Babas.

The Sarswati schools called SSM are non religious but patriotic and can never be compared with Madrasas which concentrate on brainwashing the students and make them hard core believers.The Congress government in a bid to garner support actively encourages this.

http://topyaps.com/saraswati-shishu-mandir-facts

In my street there was a large compound with an old house , the owners living abroad . One fine day the place was cleaned up and classes were held.A board was put up saying it is Islamic school of learning.Since I know the owners, I called up the lady and asked her if she had sold or rented out the property and she was shocked when she heard about the developments. She came to India and it was real battle for her to get them out since they had certificates given by the local MLA and a minister from the state government who were both pressurising her to sell the property to the Islamic school , (a local goonda, we came to know later ) but since the entire neighborhood was with her she managed to oust them and sell her property to a developer who is now building an apartment block...I blame the politician for increase in Islamic terrorism in our country.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.