The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
arun i checked all posts. I cant able to find any mistakes. Upto 12th jan awards are announced.

Vinu
arun i checked all posts. I cant able to find any mistakes. Upto 12th jan awards are announced.

Go to awards section and see whether the forum activator award for 4-8th January is put up. I don't know how you missed it.

Go to awards section and see whether the forum activator award for 4-8th January is put up. I don't know how you missed it.

Sorry Guys. Instead of January,i have mistyped as December. I also Wondered no one told me about this.
Thanks Arun for pointing out this mistake.
I will sort the problem which you were facing.
Don't worry.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you Ronark for looking into this issue as soon as its brought to your knowledge.
Hi all Members. How every thing going ?

Here i go,to submit DFAA results :

13th January : Chinmoymukherjee - (31 Posts)
14th January : Deven Rana - (25 Posts)
15th January : V.Arunkumar - (44 Posts)
16th January : Ram Prosad - (26 Posts)
17th January : Sandhya Rani - (60 Posts)

Few New Members are arrived here and there are rocking this forum section by adding lots of quality into it. Every one is going good. Keep Going all members.

Thanks.

Arun, yes, no one noted the mistake. Thanks for pointing the mistake.

Vinu
Congrats to all DFAA winners. Specially Arun and Sandhya. They are rocking with their performance. :cheer:

Vinu
Everything is fine noww. I have corrected that mistake.

ronark, don't make double entries. it like spamming. as you are a moderator i don't need to say this as you are well aware of it.

Vinu
yes,I will take care that nothing goes wrong from now onwards.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.