The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Anbul- I have also noticed that the babies in lap of women are very inactive and always sleeping. apparently, these women also give some intoxicant to the children to keep them sleeping. However, it appears we are diverting to beggar problem whereas the issue is child labor.
You have mentioned problem of children of road side workers. The law provides for care of children when women are employed. The labor Department should see this. The negligence of labor Department and employer is highlighted by an incident involving drowning of a child in an open manhole near place of work of the parents.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes begging is the case which is a point of think?
Sometimes its forceful and sometimes it is planned?

Something should be removed completely without thinking about the outcomes so make this land a place of good people.
There should be no begging anywhere and people should get appropriate job opportunities according to there skills.
Corruption should be removed from our country and mindset of people also should be changed so that every child gets right to learn and prosper.
People should understand the future advantages and should motivate there kids to learn more rather than asking them to beg or join them in their business for money.
Something great should happen to cope with these critical issues and we have to start something against it.
Mr.Gulshan,

You have told about labor departments duty.But you know many departments have to correlate their duties in respect of the children of employees.Important among them-
1.They should be given proper day care facilities.Which private or government employee's children get this facility in our country?How one can expect it in rural area?
2. Education facility should also be ensured.A rurally placed doctor will be forced to stay in urban area fearing the quality of education his children get in rural areas.
3.While transfer and posting is done children's education period is to be considered.That is they may take place before start of academic year.In our country transfer and posting occurs at any time leading the family to cut the education in middle of the year or later.

So in my opinion strict and strong laws which are to be carried out strictly by all departments is the only solution.
Using animals for various income methods was banned by law when Manaka Gandhi was in power in centre.Hence all animals got releif being carried out for circus purpose and others.Wild life act also protect them.

Unfortunately the laws regarding human are not cared by any one or not given due importance.So instead of animals now beggars use their children for this.It became a benefit to them.

We have to think on this issue.
Oh...a very good discussion is going on.Being late I couldn't join the GD.So keep it up guys.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Anbul- Most of the labor problems including employment of apprentices and children are in the domain of factory law. there are Indian Factories Act, workmen Compensation Act etc. We broadly say Labor Department and labor law. Most of the labor related problems are dealt with by state government. Although all departments are to take necessary action, labor Department is expected to take leading role and coordinate all. The Inspectors appointed under Factories Act are the key persons in this regard.
The issues of transfer and posting and care of children in parent's absence on duty are also important. But here we are discussing the issue of employment of children and young men. so the labor department is significant.

When i saw any child begging,i usually ask them where are your

parents.If he says that he/she is nearby, than i usually go to

him/her and tell him not to involve in child in begging.well, it

is not easy task to tell anybody whom you donot know.sometimes,

it took hell out of me. but, i never stop this thingin my

life.I will be very happy anyone who to go school because of

this.

There is only one way to stop child labor is

awareness.Use of Law should be the last option.
Bhanu- Awareness is necessary as you say. But we cannot avoid use of law. The employment of children is unlawful. everyone knows it. Still the employers and also parents of children force the children to work and some times in very inhuman conditions. In these circumstances, the guilty persons have to be dealt with strictly according to law. Kick and carrot both are necessary.

Bhanu,
What you does is a very good practice.But it may not be possible at all time and to all.So it should be checked by imposing laws.Awareness program along with the laws imposed and the punishment to defaulters will definitely bring it under control.
o I conclude My discussion

Topic: "What is wrong with child labor? Your views."

1. Child Labour is a crime and is against the rights that our constitution offer to a child.

2. To prevent child labour all the departments related to this should work united.

3. Defaulters of the law should be punished without any excuse.

4. Awareness about the laws and punishments among children,their parents and employer is necessary before imposing the strict laws.

5. Child should be given due consideration while their parents are at work to protect them from abuse.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.