Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So do you say that men are inferior to women kapil verma
In my opinion men and women both are important and equal, as both these genders are being created by the same God for the specific and noble purpose. God has gifted this privilege to us to continue our civilizations by always leaving intellectually refined next generations. God never expected us “to live as it is, as he created us without using our positive intelligence”.

Many people argue that,
“When God has not told it, then why we should do”?
“When God has not used it, then why we should use”?
“When God has told and practiced it, then why we should not”?

For our convenience and benefits, are we not using many things in our daily life which man has invented / created? (Hi-tech electronic equipments and sophisticated weapons etc). Are we not adopting many changes in our life style as per the needs? Are we not involved in doing many things which are prohibited as per the faith / teachings of the God? How many percentages of people are following the teachings of God as it is 100% in their life style?

Then, why when the question arises of giving equal status to women in the daily life, they prefer to quote the style and method of God’s creation of women and try to escape. Why they try to make the God, as responsible for creating the male dominant society?

It is a natural human tendency that, when ever they do not wish to have a change, then they tend to quote many such excuses.

Simply, by quoting few inabilities of women, we cannot justify the male dominance nor we cannot classify the women as inferior than man.
With the same logic, can we say women as superior than man, just because of their ability to carry a child for long period before giving birth by tolerating many pains? Also because the ability of women to convert their blood into milk and naturally feed their child?
Personally, I do not like neither male dominant nor the female dominant society or family. I love to see both the genders respect each others and allow to enjoy the equal freedom to refine and shape their life and future, without any restrictions on each others (allowing only mutual understandings where ever it is necessary).

Coming to the present status, if we closely observe the living conditions of females all over the world, we find three broad categories.

1. Females living with total restrictions at every stage of their life, with prohibited social life and without the freedom of speech of their choice.
This is totally a male dominated society. Males only will represent for females and they decide what are good / bad, required / not-required, permission / no-permission for females on behalf of females. Their exploitation goes un-noticed as it is not allowed to become public. Here it is impossible for females to become scholars, writers, intellectuals, and heads of neither governments, scientists, inventors nor the dominators. At many places, females are not even considered / allowed as witness in the courts, even in the cases when they themselves are the victims.

2. Females living with limited restrictions (mostly up to certain age at family level) by enjoying appropriate freedom of social life style and freedom of speech of their choice.
This is partially, a male dominant society, but women also dominate many times at various levels as per their ability and natural choice without any restrictions / prohibitions based on their gender.
Here it is possible and we can see many females becoming scholars, writers, intellectuals, and heads of the governments, scientists, inventors and the dominators. Females enjoy equal status in all matters officially.
Examples:- Sarojini Naidu, Indira Gandhi, Sonia Gandhi, Sania Mirza, Mayawati, Jayalalitha, Sirimavo Bandaru Nayake (Sri Lanka), Bachendri paul, Jhansi ki Rani, P T Usha, Pratiba Patil, Kalpana Chawla, Koneru Hampi (Chess), Lata Mangeshkar, M S Subba Laxmi, Kiran Bedi, Sushma Swaraj, Benezir Butto (Pak), Sheik Hasina (Bangla Desh) etc, etc, etc.

3. Females living with total freedom as par with males at every stage by enjoying equal rights without any restrictions / prohibitions based on their gender.
This looks like a free society. But, men cleverly utilize the weakness of the females at each level to exploit them and make females as a successful marketing tool. Since there is no basic, minimum rules to lead a life, females do not consider it as getting exploited, in the attraction of the successful returns.
But, in many cases due to self restrain, luck, parents care, natural choice and hard work, most of the females become successful in their careers.
In this kind of society it is possible and we can see many females becoming scholars, writers, intellectuals, dominators etc but very few or no one as the heads of the governments, scientists, inventors.
Mr.Amit...
In recent years men had given a chance for upliftment of women.That is why reservation started.(Today in bus I have to wake up from my seat-it was reserved for ladies and to travel the whole way standing.If men were equal to women I wouldn't have to wake up.Here travelling in ladies seat while they stand will be penalised)

Mr.Sridhar...
What is the relevance of the classification you put here?

Holy Quran has chapter namely "Women".In that chapter says: Men had control over women.Allah had given some specialities to some over others(ie,for men over women).Man is raised over woman since he spends for the family.(Holy Quran 4:37)

God had created people with different potentials and abilities.These abilities are divided between men and women.Men has some special abilities and qualities while women had some other.Both of them is to be joined (where needed) to get maximum productivity.Then only the world progress.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
@Abid,
True history itself is the base and relevance for my classification. Refer the true history of each and every culture and country, then try to coincide with my classification. If you find any irrelevance, let me know with examples.
Beliefs have its own loopholes, and truth does have its own facts.
I agree with you Mr.Sridhar that belief has loopholes.But it is created by week believers.Truth becomes truth only if proven by facts.leave it that is not the subject of discussion.

In our Indian Scenario when a male engineer and a female engineer of same potential comes to join a firm the boss (even if she is a lady)prefer male over female.If boss is male we can accuse prejudice.But even ladies do so means they knows well about the output from a man and woman.Do you agree ?

Visit my blogs:

@Abid,
When Kalpana Chawla applied to join the NASA, I am sure many men also would have applied for the same position. There is no reservations for women in USA,inspite of that Kalpana Chawla managed to get selected. What does it mean?
Do you mean, the men who applied for the same position and failed to get selected were inferior than this women(Kalpana Chawla).
This does mean that, when we give equal status, rights and opportunities to women any where, they proove themselves as equal to men in all aspects.
When we put restrictions on women from birth to death, deny equal rights, push to the corner, suppress them from raising their voice, deny them the freedom of voice, then naturally women (also men in such conditions)become backward.
In such scenario, how can we say and confirm that by birth women are backward and not equal to men.
In the present male dominated soceity, most of the males fear to give equal status to women, just because they do not want to loose the chance of suppressing and exploting them as per their choice.
good afternoon to all,i believe that men and women both are totally different creature of god .both are having different duties in there life .
1) i believe physically men is strong but mentally women are more strong.
2) women are more sensitive than men and without them men is totally nothing
3)and ofcourse without women how can we imagine this world.
4)today women are coming forward to prove themselves in every field....and even they are going ahead then men

so i believe both are different but in unity they would make more nice world
I agree with Sridhar,
Abid, I think you have answer to your question.
Further, here are few more reasons why we should beleive that Mem & Women are equal.
They both Police, they both are Doctor, they are politician, Chief Minister, Social workers, Advocate, Judge, Student, Teacher, Principal, Engineer, Parents, Gods, evils, Actor, dancer, They both lie, ..................
More than this, they both are criminals, rapists, sex workers, terrorists, thieves.
&&&
They both spend time at Boddunan.

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Mr.Amit...
The last two lines nade me to laugh...Thanks.
Mr.Sridhar...
Kalpana Chowla was not the single person in that Columbia.But she was the only lady I think in that mission.In tune to your arguments I would like to say many women also would have applied,but only Kalpana got chance.Clearely it will be due to the difference in performance.Being no reservation other ladies ousted.This is only an individual case.In world some ladies have emerged out like Kalpana,but from that we can't generalise that men and women are equal and hence this occured.

As per your argument when given equal chance they will proove themselves as equal to men in all aspects. But you look to US itself where you says women have equal status as men.How many ladies are there as army heads?How many states have lady governers? How many lady members in present government ?
Is their lack in all these position is due to any restriction ?
Will you say it is due to mail dominance ?How mail dominance occur in a society where men and women are equal ?

Visit my blogs:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.