Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Not necessarily. I know more about about Odisha than a native of Odisha. The Chinese traveller Huen Tsang did not stay in India all his life. But his writings are revered as the most authentic writings on India.

I am extremely disappointed with a support of casteism in Orissa, saying it is not there. i have been to orissa many times and it is no worse or good from other states.  Caste is a factor in orissa and the second is anti-bengali 

MG Singh wrote:

I am extremely disappointed with a support of casteism in Orissa, saying it is not there. i have been to orissa many times and it is no worse or good from other states.  Caste is a factor in orissa and the second is anti-bengali 

By saying there is no cateism anywhere people are hood winking themselves.

Odia people are anti Bengali, what you are saying it is the half odia and half Bengali and half odia and half telugu people who are creating these, perfect odia natives are not that and in Odisha there is no signs of casteism. @MG Singh  look at the example I have given, example and there are many so, only people as such are not depicting correct feature of this state, and why you are disappointed with it state with examples not with statements as some people are constantly writing same languages with different tones.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I'm not taking any sides. But I can say casteism is everywhere and Odisha is not an exception .

Your are entitled for yours perceptions, nevertheless I am moving from this, the only fine print of success of democrachy in India is that it is still continuing in a majority HIndus state, where as in neighborhood Pakistan democracy flopped within few years and it is a Muslim dominated country.

mohan manohar wrote:

Your are entitled for yours perceptions, nevertheless I am moving from this, the only fine print of success of democracy in India is that it is still continuing in a majority HIndus state, where as in neighborhood Pakistan democracy flopped within few years and it is a Muslim dominated country.

WE have moved from the main topic a little bit by talking about caste factor in Odisa. I visited the state once only and saw various temples as well as Konark.  Odisa appears a very clean and environ friendly region.  Caste factor may also be there as this is inseparable from Hindu religion. Also the temple management are very strict that any non Hindu not be allowed to enter a temple. The tourist guides in the bus would warn beforehand that non Hindu if any should not enter temple. But it is heartening that nobody asked lower caste Hindus not to enter temple.  Thus it appears that caste factor is not very important. 

It is good that democracy is deep rooted in India unlike Pakistan. But this is not owing to Hindu religion. This is owing to statesmanship and god leadership given by our leaders like Pt Nehru, Patel,  Raja Gopalachari, Dr. Ambedkar.  Our army is also more professional and not inclined to enter politics directly as in Pakistan. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
mohan manohar wrote:

Your are entitled for yours perceptions, nevertheless I am moving from this, the only fine print of success of democracy in India is that it is still continuing in a majority HIndus state, where as in neighborhood Pakistan democracy flopped within few years and it is a Muslim dominated country.

WE have moved from the main topic a little bit by talking about caste factor in Odisa. I visited the state once only and saw various temples as well as Konark.  Odisa appears a very clean and environ friendly region.  Caste factor may also be there as this is inseparable from Hindu religion. Also the temple management are very strict that any non Hindu not be allowed to enter a temple. The tourist guides in the bus would warn beforehand that non Hindu if any should not enter temple. But it is heartening that nobody asked lower caste Hindus not to enter temple.  Thus it appears that caste factor is not very important. 

It is good that democracy is deep rooted in India unlike Pakistan. But this is not owing to Hindu religion. This is owing to statesmanship and god leadership given by our leaders like Pt Nehru, Patel,  Raja Gopalachari, Dr. Ambedkar.  Our army is also more professional and not inclined to enter politics directly as in Pakistan. 

True. we owe our democratic rule to Visionaries like Dr. Ambedkar, Pt. Nehru and likes of them.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

That is true, due to heading of topic compelled to think about linking a religion with democracy. It is born quality and people supported it considerably. Works of Patel in uniting India as a nation is significant. Other religious people are not allowed in Puri temple, I did not known the reason behind it, most famous bhajans of Lord Jagannath written by Salbeg, who happens to be Muslim, and he could not enter the temple and for him, idols of Lord Jagannath is at the entrance of temple which is known as Patitapaban,.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.