Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This is nothing new as people having power and money can escape from law for anything. What a common person will do when the law of the country too gets corrupted.

mohan manohar wrote:

I donot think so, the case against AIADMK chief was initiated by DMK government their bitter rival, so it might be true or false, but higher judicial system is too costly for common man and that cost should be decreased to bare essentials other wise common man would not reach to higher justice system at all. 

As  a lawyer I have read the judgement and it was a strong indictment of Jayalalitha. I think the government will go in appeal and lets  see what the SC does.

chinmoymukherjee wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

The judicial system may be okay but this is costly. The rich can pay the cost and so get justice. Poor are at disadvantage. 

How the system could be okay which suffers from such gross infirmity? Unaffordability negates the very idea of justice. A judicial system which prices itself out of the reach of the poor and disadvantaged should be immediately dismantled and dispensed with for the sake of justice!!!!  

I completely agree with this view. In India we have gone down the wrong path and I think the entire judicial system needs to be scrapped and something else introduced.

Court acquits her and she would be taking oath on 17th of this month, 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Yes . AIDMK making arrangements for Jayalalita's coronation. Pannier Selvam already decided to resign.

He has no choice.

Whatever it may be, Jayalalita's way is clear. If Panner Selvam refuses to resign, he will be the target for attack by  the followers of the over joyous Jayalalita's fans and followers.

chinmoymukherjee wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

The judicial system may be okay but this is costly. The rich can pay the cost and so get justice. Poor are at disadvantage. 

How the system could be okay which suffers from such gross infirmity? Unaffordability negates the very idea of justice. A judicial system which prices itself out of the reach of the poor and disadvantaged should be immediately dismantled and dispensed with for the sake of justice!!!!  

On paper, the entire system- parliament, executive and judiciary- is okay- impartial. all are equal before the eyes of law and so on. But the fact remains that the super rich, the mafia, capitalists run the system.  money matters every where. The press and judiciary are also no exceptions. The poor have bitter experience in lower judiciary.  There appears no way out.  If somebody .lives without ever going to court, indeed he is very lucky.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Justice needs to be redefined. We need to be aware of different categories, namely, justice for the rich, middle class, poor, etc.  There is nothing like ‘Justice for humans’. 

I can't recall exactly where did I read the definition of law as the highest sense implanted in human beings. Where is it in the judgement? The judge relied too heavily on a SC ruling back in 1977 which held if any amount concealed is less than 10% of returnable income then it could be ignored. I wonder if it is at all logical.The magnitude of the amount won't have any bearing!! 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.