Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Shock is the biggest thing in death sentence, the culprits chose the path that does not have to be desperation. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Instead of shock, see and watch the results of Reformation. They are unbelievable.

Reformation does not work.What reformation does one expect for the rapists and killers of Nirbhaya? The fact is reformation is just a dream, otherwiue the USA and Japan and tens more nations would have not executed anybody. Incidentally Kiran Bedi herself justified death sentence ofkillers of Nirbhaya. One should be a realist. One has to strike when required. 

rambabu wrote:

I'm against capital punishment. Punishment should be aimed at reforming the person like what Kiran Bdi did in Tihar jail.

But I am not as their are some heinous crimes for which there is no scope for the culprits and I don't think they should be given another chance as one can't expect them that they won't do the same crime again.

Nothing can be expected. Is there any guarantee that the criminal commit such crimes again and again?

two threads on the same subject you could have merged them into one since we are discussing the same thing in both the threads ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

two threads on the same subject you could have merged them into one since we are discussing the same thing in both the threads ..

I too noticed it. One single thread would have been better. Owing to this comments of the members would be similar in both the threads.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I too noticed it. One single thread would have been better. Owing to this comments of the members would be similar in both the threads.

Basically the answers got mixed up, but my aim was different. One was on the death sentce itself and its execution and the other concerned the inability of the Hindus to execute death sentence. Its a historical fallcy and meek and mild Hindu is true. Incidentally the purpose of death penality is to act as a deterrent and it has a salutary effect.

Opponents of capital punishments always opined that state does not have right to take away life of any person. These abolitionists forget to look beyond that state is not only acting for affected families of rarest of rare crimes but also working in favor of murdered person and murdered family. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

State has the responsibility of keeping the law and order and maintain peace in the country. Keeping this in view it has to act according to the changing times. Now most of the countries are in favor of abolishing the Capital punishment.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.