Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

OROP is become an emotive issue.  I have no time for a detailed discussion on this, but suffice from my knowledge delaying OROP is dangerous for the country.  In the meantime its my pleasure to read comments from friends on boddunan.

Yes, the government's action should be swift  which is already overdue to solve the most important issue pertaining to Armed forces. Even the civilians feel the emotions of the armed personnel.

I can't understand this dilatory tactics when all parties agree as to justness of the demand! I have a feeling the Modi government has got all its priorities wrong. For instance spiritualising India through Yoga should not have been in his agenda! There are enough earthly issues crying for attention. Practice of humanism or humanitarianism is fine but not the kind practiced by Sushma Swaraj in relation to Lalit Modi
Thank you said by: usha manohar, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
chinmoymukherjee wrote:I can't understand this dilatory tactics when all parties agree as to justness of the demand! I have a feeling the Modi government has got all its priorities wrong. For instance spiritualising India through Yoga should not have been in his agenda! There are enough earthly issues crying for attention. Practice of humanism or humanitarianism is fine but not the kind practiced by Sushma Swaraj in relation to Lalit Modi

I totally agree with that, the way BJP is handling the Lalit Modi- Sushma Swaraj- Vasundhara Raje issue is not right at all...They should be investigating the issue themselves rather than sweep it under the carpet.This action makes them as bad as Congress..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
chinmoymukherjee wrote:I can't understand this dilatory tactics when all parties agree as to justness of the demand! I have a feeling the Modi government has got all its priorities wrong. For instance spiritualising India through Yoga should not have been in his agenda! There are enough earthly issues crying for attention. Practice of humanism or humanitarianism is fine but not the kind practiced by Sushma Swaraj in relation to Lalit Modi

I totally agree with that, the way BJP is handling the Lalit Modi- Sushma Swaraj- Vasundhara Raje issue is not right at all...They should be investigating the issue themselves rather than sweep it under the carpet.This action makes them as bad as Congress..

Instead, the BJP declared full support to Vasundhara Raje. A bad omen.

BJP will have to take stern stand against these burning issues, and hope so before commencement of monsoon parliamentary session. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

If BJP fails to stand in tune with  the expectations of the people who gave them the power, bad days are ahead for them.

Instead of Achche Din, Bure Din can be expected.

It is satsfying that now our members realize that BJP is also going the Congress way. In fact, I never differentiated much between Congress and BJP. Both have similar policies and programmes. The only difference is that the BJP is part of saffron brigade led by RSS.  all political parties have similar character. The poliotical workers and leaders change parties just as we change clothes. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If BJP is also another political party, it goes as such parties went into oblivion. It's natural for the public to look towards whenever a new party comes to power.

No matter what, there is no comparison between Congress arty and BJP since during UPA regime there has been a scam every year and the top leaders have got away with murder,,,BJP has no one family rule and sycophancy towards one person or family, it is far more democratic.But few leaders may get drunk on power and they need to be put in their place .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.