Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yoga fortifies the mind and soul and help the practioners for an unwavering mind. Of course this is not applicable to those who perform yoga for the benefit of TV Cameras.

modi wasted a lot of money on yoga.I agree with lalu( I don't like him though) that for a hungry man yoga is meaningless. how will yoga help in hunger and malnutrition ? india must get its priorities right

Stressing on Yoga is not bad. But first things first. It's a classic case of avoiding the rudiments and striving for Advanced studies.

I am glad you can separate the wood from the chaff. Yoga by itself is good, nobody will deny it. i have been doing it for 30 years after i learnt from Swami Shraddhanand, but learned successor to this yogi is also of view that first provide food and  good diet for teh Indian people before launching grandiose schemes. 

Yoga is okay but this can't be priority of goverment. Just imagine one day Modi comes with the campaign- every citizen take bath early morning/ cut nails. The followers will gather in all places and take bath publicly and cut nails. It will appear that this is the very novel thing ever done by a PM.    

This is silly. Yoga has been distorted and mutilated. Nowhere Yoga said to take public baths and cutting the nails.

Yoga has been celebrated not just here but in many countries .Since it is based in India, why should the indian prime minister take the initiative? I find it ridiculous when Modi is being criticised left right and center for giving importance to something that has all round health benefits - both physical and mental. I have a feeling the Congress party is feeling cheated that it did not take this initiative so they and their followers go on a anti propaganda against Modi and Yoga..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

PM Taking the initiative  in propagating the effectiveness is not wrong. Distorting  the basic concepts of yoga is wrong. Yoga nowhere said to take public baths and cutting nails. Before starting yoga taking bath is certainly necessary. Regarding making noise about yoga is expected from opposition. Which can be dismissed as trash.

A country when it enters into international trade does so thru natural products like agriculture and horticulture and mineral products. It requires expertise to export man made products. Similarly ancient yoga is being used to make a mark in the world. Nothing wrong but it was already popular in most parts of  the world..

True . Yoga's worth has been recognized well before the UN's declaration as World Yoga day.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yoga fortifies the mind and soul and help the practioners for an unwavering mind. Of course this is not applicable to those who perform yoga for the benefit of TV Cameras.

modi wasted a lot of money on yoga.I agree with lalu( I don't like him though) that for a hungry man yoga is meaningless. how will yoga help in hunger and malnutrition ? india must get its priorities right

Stressing on Yoga is not bad. But first things first. It's a classic case of avoiding the rudiments and striving for Advanced studies.

I am glad you can separate the wood from the chaff. Yoga by itself is good, nobody will deny it. i have been doing it for 30 years after i learnt from Swami Shraddhanand, but learned successor to this yogi is also of view that first provide food and  good diet for teh Indian people before launching grandiose schemes. 

Yoga is okay but this can't be priority of goverment. Just imagine one day Modi comes with the campaign- every citizen take bath early morning/ cut nails. The followers will gather in all places and take bath publicly and cut nails. It will appear that this is the very novel thing ever done by a PM.    

This is silly. Yoga has been distorted and mutilated. Nowhere Yoga said to take public baths and cutting the nails.

Misunderstood. Cutting nails and bath not linked to Yoga.  Just think of campaign for bath and cutting nails.

Is the government to do its main job- providing food, employment, shelter to millions or engage in propagating Yoga etc. This is question of priorities and nothing else. Yoga is good. Bathing is good. Beauty is good. cutting nails is good. But these are not the matters that government may prioritize. The promises made before parliamentary elections are forgotten and trivial issues like Yoga, Jan Dhan and what not are being propagated.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Misunderstood. Cutting nails and bath not linked to Yoga.  Just think of campaign for bath and cutting nails.

Is the government to do its main job- providing food, employment, shelter to millions or engage in propagating Yoga etc. This is question of priorities and nothing else. Yoga is good. Bathing is good. Beauty is good. cutting nails is good. But these are not the matters that government may prioritize. The promises made before parliamentary elections are forgotten and trivial issues like Yoga, Jan Dhan and what not are being propagated.  

I agree with you sir. The government need to address more important issues than Yoga. In fact, right now Yoga need not be given top priority as it is already recognized by many countries in the World. And it is growing strong by day.

Presently the government seems to be in a Maun asaana. Someone should teach them unwinding asaana.

Ahaha... Vijay. evoked laughter but there is reality. "See nothing, Say nothing. Listen Nothing:" is the Maun Mudra. An appropriate response from you

Going by the look of things it seems clear enough that the top leadership is hell-bent to defend the indefensible by deciding to brazen it out. Its great crusader's so-called anti-corruption war is a spurious one and devoid of all substance. Silence could be of two kinds- one of approval or disapproval. In the glaring light of facts, Sushma's veneer of humanitarianism is wearing thin and preposterous.  It is a watertight case of quid pro quo! 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.