Most of us start our day with the ringing tone of the alarm clock and then rush on with our daily routine like brushing our teeth and fixing breakfast and getting ready to leave for work and so on. It is a routine that builds stress in many people because at the back of ones mind is the feeling that there are umpteen chores that need to be done and so on...If you happen to change your routine a bit , things may become better and stress-free..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/de-stress/Ways-to-start-your-day-in-a-healthy-way/articleshow/49932583.cms

 


Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Some unusual tips to start your day ..

    by » 5 years ago


    Looking these tips of for peoples of Westren  countries. Life style of these are much differ from us. I think our life style is OK for us.


  • Re: Some unusual tips to start your day ..

    by » 5 years ago


    anil wrote:

    Looking these tips of for peoples of Westren  countries. Life style of these are much differ from us. I think our life style is OK for us.

    Of course not anil, some tips are so practical like weighing yourself in the morning, exposing yourself to bright light ,drinking warm water first thing in the morning are prevalent everywhere .. The idea is to destress and feel relaxed before you begin your day !


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


    Thank you said by: rambabu

  • Re: Some unusual tips to start your day ..

    by » 5 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    anil wrote:

    Looking these tips of for peoples of Westren  countries. Life style of these are much differ from us. I think our life style is OK for us.

    Of course not anil, some tips are so practical like weighing yourself in the morning, exposing yourself to bright light ,drinking warm water first thing in the morning are prevalent everywhere .. The idea is to destress and feel relaxed before you begin your day !

    Drinking warm water is not new thing for us, many peoples doing it. If a person who is much serious for his/her weight and if he weight in morning and find that it is increased, how his/her whole day spend, think for a moment.

     


  • Re: Some unusual tips to start your day ..

    by » 5 years ago


    anil wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    anil wrote:

    Looking these tips of for peoples of Westren  countries. Life style of these are much differ from us. I think our life style is OK for us.

    Of course not anil, some tips are so practical like weighing yourself in the morning, exposing yourself to bright light ,drinking warm water first thing in the morning are prevalent everywhere .. The idea is to destress and feel relaxed before you begin your day !

    Drinking warm water is not new thing for us, many peoples doing it. If a person who is much serious for his/her weight and if he weight in morning and find that it is increased, how his/her whole day spend, think for a moment.

    The link article suggests really amazing and unusual practices. Some suggested methods are a deviation from the set practices. For example,most of the people start brushing after wetting the brush. But it was found, if, brushing is started first with dry brush,there will be considerable reduction in plaque. Also reduces gum bleeding. Bristles tend to be stiffer when dry, so they remove more plaque. I liked all the tips listed in the link article.

     

     


  • Re: Some unusual tips to start your day ..

    by » 5 years ago


    All these tips are so nice. If we can follow these tips, we will get a healthy day. But how many of us are ready to change our daily routine? Tips are beneficial for those who are conscious about their health. But very few people are bothered about their health. Some people like to collect information about  healthy way of living. But they don't like to follow these tips. 


  • Re: Some unusual tips to start your day ..

    by » 5 years ago


    The link article clearly suggests a few changes in the morning routine can give a healthy start of the day. This means some additional benefits for a healthy start of the day. for example, most people rush for their warm cup of coffee the moment they rise up from the bed.. But  drinking coffee in an empty stomach leads to heart burn, indigestion and blood sugar fluctuations, which further makes us irritable. Instead,getting in to the habit of drinking lemon water, stimulates digestive secretions.

     Hence, it is advisable to follow the tips in the given article, if one is really cares for a Healthy life.


  • Re: Some unusual tips to start your day ..

    by » 5 years ago


    It is not possible to include each and every health tip in our lives but the ones that are easy to follow and are practically possible to be included into our life style are definitely worth trying out since in the long run they are beneficial to us ..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Some unusual tips to start your day ..

    by » 5 years ago


    So very simple and practical tips to start the day. I guess it is such simple things that like this that tend to get ignored for living and staying happy and healthy/.


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


  • Re: Some unusual tips to start your day ..

    by » 5 years ago


    For setting alarm to get up early in the morning, old fashioned alarm clock is the best instrument than our smart phones. When phones are near to us, we always have the tendency to read all the messages. When we read unnecessary messages,  we are wasting our important time in the morning. When we lose our time unnecessary, we will automatically fall in stress. So use alarm clock instead of mobile phone for setting alarm. Everybody can follow this method without much difficulty. 


  • Re: Some unusual tips to start your day ..

    by » 5 years ago


    The tips are too good and quite effective if followed properly. I will start following the dry brushing system before using toothpaste from tomorrow itself. Even ask my family to do so.


    shampasaid


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.