The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree with you Sunil. As far as I'm concerned, I always click the Like button for the reasons i mentioned above. I also agree with you, our Mail Boxes are filled with unreasonable mails which disgusts me.

Sir just end the topic, comment on the subject of the post 

This particular topic is now closed so please get back to the original topic, so far if you have learned anything from it, no issues. However, if you do it again, be ready to face the bullies (SIC)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree with you Sunil. As far as I'm concerned, I always click the Like button for the reasons i mentioned above. I also agree with you, our Mail Boxes are filled with unreasonable mails which disgusts me.

This particular topic is now closed so please get back to the original topic, so far if you have learned anything from it, no issues. However, if you do it again, be ready to face the bullies (SIC)

are you threatening me just because you are editor of this site. i am very poor sir if you suspend my account then i have to search for new online job, that's why i am not saying anything, i am sorry sir please forgive me for my deed. 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

are you threatening me just because you are editor of this site. i am very poor sir if you suspend my account then i have to search for new online job, that's why i am not saying anything, i am sorry sir please forgive me for my deed. 

Don't be so melodramatic, no one is threatening you and why do you keep calling me sir? I am a lady for heaven's sake, if you cannot even make that out from the way people address me or refer to me here, you have a lot to learn. Or may be our esteemed professor can help you with that!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Don't be so melodramatic, no one is threatening you and why do you keep calling me sir? I am a lady for heaven's sake, if you cannot even make that out from the way people address me or refer to me here, you have a lot to learn. Or may be our esteemed professor can help you with that!

you are woman today i came to know. i am sorry actually in my every comment which i have commented on you i have called you sir because i thought that you are man. i am really sorry i hope you don't mind. sorry, one more thing if in future if i did something wrong please convey it to me first rather than commenting on anyone's post my email-id is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. this is for all members and especially to editor. email me i will try every possibility to rectify my mistakes  

bhuyali saroj

Thanks to moderators for mentioning this matter here. All active members of this site are trying to increase their points maximum. Giving like is an easiest way to earn points. If I like the postings of others, I always click the like button. In facebook also I always click on the like button to encourage others. Giving like to others post is considered as spam, I am also going to reduce this activity of mine.

Jincy Aby wrote:

Thanks to moderators for mentioning this matter here. All active members of this site are trying to increase their points maximum. Giving like is an easiest way to earn points. If I like the postings of others, I always click the like button. In facebook also I always click on the like button to encourage others. Giving like to others post is considered as spam, I am also going to reduce this activity of mine.

Jincy, clicking on Like button if you really like a post or that post is really something that should be applauded., there is no harm in clicking Like. But here, the issue was raised because the member was clicking like on each and every post in each and every thread. Do you digest the fact that each and every post here must be likeable?

Jincy Aby wrote:

yeah yesterday only i came to know that liking each and every post is consider as spam and as the moderators said me, i stopped doing that and i have concentrated more writing rather than just liking the comments.

my suggestion to the editors and moderators is that if they think that a particular member is misusing or doing something wrong then they should convey it to that member first by sending him/her e-mails. and if then also he/she is continuing to do that then the editors and moderators should comment on any others post.

bhuyali saroj

This is a forum where members discuss things openly, not a secret organisation ...When you make a mistake you should have the grace to accept rather than deny and say you have never done it, however, I appreciate Babu for having admitted and also being a new member it is understandable that he may not have known what constitutes to spam here !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Babu saroj

What a infructuous and waste of time discussion, that digressed from the main topic. Why are we burdened with it ?. If a member is spamming write to him separately and delete his points.

Let me carry on , The indian population was 33 crores in 1947 and is now 125 crores. Partly this is due to the general feeling its good to have children and the failure of the authorities. Remember while riding a horse a reinan whip is required and population of India cannot be controlled without a rein and whip. 

If u read between lines my intention was to inculcate a sense of balance in the moderator's language which most of the time is threatening. A moderator has to be neutral and persuasive and mentoring. Bias cannot be a basis of advice. You also give advice from time to time but do not bully or threaten. Rambabu can do it for he is not a moderator.

Thank you said by: Babu saroj
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.