The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

before any husband and wife go for a child they should do family planning which will be good for them and for us as well.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

before any husband and wife go for a child they should do family planning which will be good for them and for us as well.

Limited families help both the country and the people. Country's economic progress will be good.

Babu saroj wrote:

Family planning is being advocated in India through all family planning centers and government hospitals but unless individuals realise the importance and think as a nation , nothing much can happen...

By the way you are liking each and every post made here by other members simply to get points and this amounts to spamming ...Please stop doing this each and every day !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Babu saroj wrote:

BAbu saroj, I am giving you a warning not to click like on each and every reply for the purpose of collecting points. This is the first and last warning, if I see another like to a not-likeable reply, your account will be deleted.,

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu, Babu saroj
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

BAbu saroj, I am giving you a warning not to click like on each and every reply for the purpose of collecting points. This is the first and last warning, if I see another like to a not-likeable reply, your account will be deleted.,

sorry but my intention was not to get point , but if you think so then i promise i will not like any comment, thanks for your vital suggestion 

bhuyali saroj

Who decides a likeable reply is not likeable? 

Moderators. Kalyani has noted and warned the concerned member

vijay wrote:

Who decides a likeable reply is not likeable? 

I and other moderators decide if it is likeable or not! For your information, if a person is clicking Like to each and every post on each and every thread, it amounts to spamming. I hope I have made this aspect clear to you, professor!

The issue was always clear to me. But it is stil not clear to you especially the difference between spamming and who decides likeable or not. You sure seen to hv a grudge against professors.

vijay wrote:

The issue was always clear to me. But it is stil not clear to you especially the difference between spamming and who decides likeable or not. You sure seen to hv a grudge against professors.

Only when they have a disagreeable temperament for everything and try to meddle with policies of the website and thus try to encourage spammers like Babu. You are clearly crossing the line of what is acceptable and what is not by questioning even the slightest of our workings. If you do not like that, its your problem, we won't miss you. You want to verify the likeable posts etc. write to admin, I will provide you with his personal email id in case you do not have it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.