Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

Discussing same topic over and over again should not be encouraged as that does not lead to any meaningful discussions. But I am no one to stop interested members from doing so. When Rambabu runs out of arguments he earns points by clicking like button  but not replying. Can Rambabu or MGSingh provide proof that Muslims have said they do not want to be ruled by Hindus. In India elections are heldon one man one vote where religion does not come into play. Figments of imagination are sought to be converted into issues. and

Rambabu weighs and sees if some responses are worthy of responding or simply thrown in the trash can. Cock and bull stories are never responded. A Globe trotter and highly respected members' views are accepted.

rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

Discussing same topic over and over again should not be encouraged as that does not lead to any meaningful discussions. But I am no one to stop interested members from doing so. When Rambabu runs out of arguments he earns points by clicking like button  but not replying. Can Rambabu or MGSingh provide proof that Muslims have said they do not want to be ruled by Hindus. In India elections are heldon one man one vote where religion does not come into play. Figments of imagination are sought to be converted into issues. and

Rambabu weighs and sees if some member's views are worthy of responding or simply thrown in the trash can. Cock and bull stories are never responded. A Globe trotter and highly respected members' views are accepted. It's only incapable take the issues to the personal level.

@ ranbabu, I have seen this happening before, why do you make two similar posts , if you want to add on, please edit the post instead of making two similar posts, just to gain points ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I repeat my question that Rambabu and M G Singh should provide proof that Muslim leaders have said they do not want to be ruled by Hindus in India. If not then say so or withdraw. What are you going to gain by making allegations like indigestion, biased views, cock and bull, trash can, terms. These only expose you. Also a globe trotter need not have broad  views as is apparent. Answer and do not resort to cheap allegations.

vijay wrote:

I repeat my question that Rambabu and M G Singh should provide proof that Muslim leaders have said they do not want to be ruled by Hindus in India. If not then say so or withdraw. What are you going to gain by making allegations like indigestion, biased views, cock and bull, trash can, terms. These only expose you. Also a globe trotter need not have broad  views as is apparent. Answer and do not resort to cheap allegations.

It is interesting to read your comment. Firstly about my being a globe trotter is true and secondly it gives me a greater horizon as I see how other Muslim nations are progressing and here in India the Muslim law board is not even ready to do away with the obnoxious triple Talaq.

The demand of Muslims for a seperate home land is rooted in History and was articulated by Iqbal.  Jinnah took it up and stated that Hindus and Muslims cannot live together.  He coined two nation theory. Remember Jinnah represented ALL MUSLIMS of the Sub- continent. In fact the Muslims in Punjab, NWFP and Sind were not too  keen on Pakistan and Indian Muslims were more keen( Last days of the British Raj by L Mosley).

After independence it is actions that speak more than words. The Muslim community is into a shell and isolationist and not wanting to join the national stream. Now they want the Sharia and special status. Emotionally they are with Pakistan and that is the reason many Muslism are joining the ISI. Very soon it will be a flood.

Muslims in India want their own world  and the Congress pampered them.  They can't talk of Hindu rule, because India is not a Hindu rashtra. The day it is declared a Hindu rashtra the Muslims will revolt.  I spent a lot of time in the Air Force and in any discussion about Pakistan the Muslim officers left the table.  There are somethings that are percieved and not stated, but despite people like you, the Intelligence directorate and Army are there to see that dreams of a Muslim homeland do not come up again.  

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Religion and Politics is different. Making Political Parties on the basis of religion is not good. Each religion has its values and importance. Religion is sacred and should not mix it with Politics. Try to make Political Parties by including all sections of the society. Otherwise, we will lose peace and safety from our life. 

Ideally Religion should be a personal choice and it should have no bearing on ones social and political atmosphere.But in our country Religion has become the most favorite and powerful tool used by politicians, social thinkers so called intellectuals and even common men when it suits them to use against the system and each other. No doubt it was the political class which ignited the flame in the early days , but now it has engulfed all spheres of our life ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is clear that MGSingh is living in a world of his own creation.  In it the core issue is Muslims. He sees them everywhere and they are patently anti-national. It is really sad that he has never come across a single Muslim who loves India. If he were to come across, his orientation would make him dismiss it as a put on. He wants us to believe that muslims of Pakistan were against its creation and Indian muslims were for it.  Wrong pooulation in wrong country. And he is supported by some members. It is their choice but surely logic is going for a toss.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.