Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:According to one member BJP has a presence only in the northern states which is totally wrong because Karnataka has a very strong BJP presence with at least two ministers from the state at the center, it is better to check ones facts before ranting out simply for the sake of doing so.
There are members here, who drag the discussion without knowing the facts. The member is helpless.
Not only in BJP also have base in Maharashtra. But it is also right that congress is better than BJP in South.

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Although I did not get to see the entire speech of modi, I did hear the relevant bits..he is of course a very committed leader and like in every political party, there are a few loose cannons in BJP too , who need to be kept in check! The horse beater mla is not the kind that needs to be put up with, hope the truth comes out and even if he did not hit the horse, he had no business hitting anyone or anything with a stick..

Modi is doing his best, but the lower rungs of BJP must understand stakes involved.. Also Modi needs to be assertive. In case he had suspended the bjp MLA at one go, his stàture in India and world would have risen manifold.

First of all for an elected rep to be suspended there shd be very strong reason and evidence for which time is required, one cannot always go by media,evidence as was seen in kanhaiyas case and at that time the same people felt that the action taken was hasty...

Suspension ofMLA is only by legislature. Modi could have suspended from party. What a strong message it would have been.

Isn't thst contrsdictory? And strong message to who? The opposition? For those who can understand, an incident like this is because of an individual, the party has no role on it .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

if i am not wrong then BJP means modi. let see what Modi does in this sort of an election, whereas about Bengal i live in Bengal and i know that here only one person who can beat anyone whether he is Modi or Rahul gandhi and she is Mamata Banerjee. here in Bengal her name is chanted all around Bengal 

bhuyali saroj

Party is composed of members. If members get benefit of party the party also will get flak if members misbehave. Corrective action is still not forthcoming. Perhaps because horse is low down in value for them.

The discussion is about forthcoming assembly elections. BJP may get some success only in Assam. Elsewhere- West Bengal, Tamilnadu, Kerala, Pudducherry- success may be either nil or negligible. This is the position in short. whether you like or not, this is the plain fact.  But BJP has largest stake as majority in Rajya Sabha can be ensured only by winning in states. 

There is nothing else to discuss. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Tomorrow 27th march Prime minister Modi coming to my homeland kharagpur

bhuyali saroj

chinmoymukherjee wrote:@Usha What about Western India? Gujarat and Maharashtra are having BJP-led governments at the moment.Karnataka had already one.I understand that its influence is steadily growing in Kerala and border districts of WB.About the rest of his fulminations what else I can say except that he is on his hobbyhorse back again!!!

Chinmoy, we all know that BJ P is a new party compared to Congress and is slowly building it's base in South India too. It has been in power in Karnataka snd growing in strength which was seen in the recent elections. Congress had lost its previously held base on TN. Even their long time Ally DMK has offered them.crumbs which goes to show that they don't take them seriously. Kerala too would not be any better since the previous govt has so many corruption charges against it. ..Whereas BJ P. If it manages to get even a few seats in Tamil nadu and Kerala is still gaining

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes BJP is the ascendant party but it is not new. It has come to power in many states 15 to 20 years back.

There is a limit to BJP's expansion. We know that the rise of BJP is mainly for emotive issues. The emotive issues work only where you have sizable Hindu population. It depends on how much BJP/ RSS can make use of emotive issues. Overdoing boomerangs. In Bihar, they gave slogan- "If BJP loses in Bihar, crackers will be burst in Pakistan."  This did not work there. In some states, local politicians easily change side depending on the politics at center. In Arunachal Pradesh, the legislators will join either the BJP or congress whosoever rules at center. such local politicians are fair weather friends and cannot be considered reliable either by congress or BJP. They will also not give up their local culture. For example, even BJP members will eat beef in North East, Bengal and Kerala. They cannot be relied for Hindutva brand politics. Most probably, the fact of beef eating BJP members in these states would affect the fortune of BJP in cow belt. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is all becoming too confusing. India indeed is a complex country.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.