Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The only difference is there is not much of a past for the party I support so there ends the so called neutrality...it is definitely only for those part of that corrupt , fascist system !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Corrupt, fascist, communal, anti national, selfish, incompetent leaders, wonder how we remained united and reached to be the second largest economy on PPP basis in the world. 

The real growth story of India started only after Narasimha Rao and in the past 2 or 3 decades after BJP became a party to reckon with and I am sure they have been very critical and a good opposition unlike what is happening now. So it was possible for India to grow inspite of the communal issues and corrupt practices which of course had to erupt at some stage like it did during UPA 2 .. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:

That in reality not even a dozen people have been caught joining ISIS is not comforting but imaginary fears based on biases is being made a big issue. What is the solution.Come with that .All the time targeting a section of Indian citizens with imaginary fesrs is discriminating in nature. Now do not start all over again.

Almost every day a young student or two are caught by the Security personnel in Hyderabad. These incidents are not imaginary fears

So they are being taken care of. Security persons are tackling the issue. Also so far excepting a couple of persons there are no reports of Indian citizens fighting for ISIS. All Muslims of the world are not one in their missions.

usha manohar wrote:

The real growth story of India started only after Narasimha Rao and in the past 2 or 3 decades after BJP became a party to reckon with and I am sure they have been very critical and a good opposition unlike what is happening now. So it was possible for India to grow inspite of the communal issues and corrupt practices which of course had to erupt at some stage like it did during UPA 2 .. 

Hats off to you for defending BJP even when it was in opposition. Only committed can think like you. It is now clear that GST Bill delaying tactics  was a well thought out strategy by BJP when they were in opposition. Great.

First of all the GDT bill proposed by NDA is different in many respects, so they had to oppose it under UPA...I have also read an article o Economic times where it was mentioned that the GST as drafted by NDA was far better than it was before, will upload the link when I find it..

I have never said that BJP is perfect nor am I rigid in my stand, but as far as things stand they are the best and probably the only choice we have while compared to the other led by the family of errors ! If you have some other theory please go ahead and share it, am always willing to give it a thought !

vijay wrote:

So they are being taken care of. Security persons are tackling the issue. Also so far excepting a couple of persons there are no reports of Indian citizens fighting for ISIS. All Muslims of the world are not one in their missions.

Of course all Muslims are not supporters of ISIS. I know a case in Hyderabad. The son, a University student was caught while trying to fly away to Syria by the Security, But the poor parents were not aware of their son's deeds and the annoyed parents said, they do not have sympathy on their son and he should punished by the law.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

@ M G Singh - The communal mess that is our country today , it would not be easy for RSS or Modi to put things right straight away. They will have to do it step by step , first to untangle the mess and then only one can get down to business.Of course there is a section that is watching like a hawk trying its level best to bring down the morale of the present government ..

These hawks can be ignored.. We know their mission is defaming a great leader.

No doubt we are ignoring these hawks but it is not enough. Indeed Modi and BJP government is pinching in the eyes of some person like thron. Even some leaders of BJP is also pulling leg of Modi.

That is bound to be there especially from turn coats who will be instigated by their former party members.. But one can see Modi and his team of minister's determination in everything he does and a few unrealistic criticisms by communal and Fascist forces that want to destabiise him and the nation does not really matter as long as the majority is with him and BJP!

Yes some forces wants that Modi encumber is base less dialouge, they also wants to divert his attention in worthless debates. But they don't know that Modi is silent killer. He is doing his work and after some his work speak itself.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

@ M G Singh - The communal mess that is our country today , it would not be easy for RSS or Modi to put things right straight away. They will have to do it step by step , first to untangle the mess and then only one can get down to business.Of course there is a section that is watching like a hawk trying its level best to bring down the morale of the present government ..

These hawks can be ignored.. We know their mission is defaming a great leader.

No doubt we are ignoring these hawks but it is not enough. Indeed Modi and BJP government is pinching in the eyes of some person like thron. Even some leaders of BJP is also pulling leg of Modi.

That is bound to be there especially from turn coats who will be instigated by their former party members.. But one can see Modi and his team of minister's determination in everything he does and a few unrealistic criticisms by communal and Fascist forces that want to destabiise him and the nation does not really matter as long as the majority is with him and BJP!

Yes some forces wants that Modi encumber is base less dialouge, they also wants to divert his attention in worthless debates. But they don't know that Modi is silent killer. He is doing his work and after some his work speak itself.

Very true. It's not uncommon to see dissidence in the same party. But Modi tackles such dissidence very cleverly by maintaining silence. This silence of this Modi is mistaken as his weakness by his distractors. But Modi's silence as you said aptly saying Modi is a silent killer. The consequences of his silence will show up as determined and fruitful results that does good to the Nation. His vision is very difficult to understand. Modi, in the long run will emerge as the CHAMPION.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.