Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

No point in breaking ones head against a brick wall ,like I said before most threads on this forum become a circus because of one members self centered  nature , stubbornness and rigidity  ..

Coming back to  the topic , I would like to write about a teacher from my school. He is a post graduate in Sanskrit , comes from a middle class background ,lives in a village which has no road access.He and his two children who also study in the same school, have to walk two kms , through the fields to reach the bus stop . They have to walk another km from the bus stop to reach the school or else take an auto.But with all this he makes it a point to bring some field grown vegetables from his village to all the staff every year after the harvest .The father and the little ones carry the bags on their head, load it on to the bus and bring it. Added to that he is a very genuine and humble person who is every ready to help others . It is the presence of such people that make us feel that life is indeed worth living 

Yes, such people do not only impress but leave a soothing effect on our mind. Nowadays, how many of us value sharing and when one does so it calls for best wishes for him and his family. I think such men are still their in the villages but in cities, we have become polluted and if anyone does anything good then too we become suspicious about it but still from your post there is nothing for which we can criticise the teacher clan but again it has been dragged without any reason.

shampasaid

Today every thing is commercialized. A Teacher's profession is not an exception i  teacher. Teachers of Yesteryear  like Dr. Sarvepalli Radha Krisnan, Dr. Kalam used to Impart Quality Education to their Students by  constant interaction with their Peoples. Where are such Teachers in these Days today ? We need such great teachers. Well, I'm not saying about Exceptions.

@ Shampa, are we discussing teachers here or inspirational stories of common men...The above post is second one which is totally out of sync as always by the said member..

Coming back to the topic, when a commoner does a helpful deed it may get noticed by a few .. Like we get to see many villagers and youngsters pooling in to repair roads or clean up beaches and road sides like it happens often in my city, they do it regardless of the fact that they may be even ridiculed and criticised by some . If there is a celebrity or a neta involved then there will be media and press in full attendance and huge write ups about it as well..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The thread is about Inspirational stories of Common men. Teachers who are not noticed either  by the press or  by Public  is one Chalapati Rao in a Suburban village near Vizag. Chalapati Rao never used to take up tuition. And he used to take up regular interactions with the Parents and point out the child's weak points and strong points.

usha manohar wrote:

@ Shampa, are we discussing teachers here or inspirational stories of common men...The above post is second one which is totally out of sync as always by the said member..

Coming back to the topic, when a commoner does a helpful deed it may get noticed by a few .. Like we get to see many villagers and youngsters pooling in to repair roads or clean up beaches and road sides like it happens often in my city, they do it regardless of the fact that they may be even ridiculed and criticised by some . If there is a celebrity or a neta involved then there will be media and press in full attendance and huge write ups about it as well..

@usha manohar I have no words to explain because I feel it is being done deliberately and we can't stop it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     It's a valid point that when common people work for a cause it usually gets unnoticed but if a celebrity does so then attention is drawn towards him and his action. Our media basically believe in Page 3 culture and so they are always active in highlighting the VIPs                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sharing a link which talks about the man's greatness:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     http://indiatoday.intoday.in/education/story/meet-raghuram-rajans-teacher-alok-sagar-who-now-works-for-tribal-people/1/763944.html          

shampasaid

Just because Press howls at the top of its voice, great Teachers will not stop being great. There are such Teachers still around.Thankfully. Because these Noble Teachers are least interested in Publicity.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

@usha manohar I have no words to explain because I feel it is being done deliberately and we can't stop it.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     It's a valid point that when common people work for a cause it usually gets unnoticed but if a celebrity does so then attention is drawn towards him and his action. Our media basically believe in Page 3 culture and so they are always active in highlighting the VIPs                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sharing a link which talks about the man's greatness:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     http://indiatoday.intoday.in/education/story/meet-raghuram-rajans-teacher-alok-sagar-who-now-works-for-tribal-people/1/763944.html          

I agree ,  shameless to the core.. and in the meantime other members suffer and tolerate this nuisance.

I read and saw the video too about Alok Sagar who works for tribals . He has such impressive academic degrees, I guess a brilliant person like himself reaches a stage in life where they feel they need to contribute to  the society rather than just amass wealth and honors..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Women should Protest and agitate. Suffering will not solve the issue Women too have rigts

I would like the moderators to intervene and stop the users from writing meaningless and baseless comments on the threads. It seems @rambabu is very much fond of trolling culture that's why for no reason he is disrespecting teachers in this thread as well as posing question to women's right. Today, I felt the need to use dislike button for a particular comment of @rambabu. I could have used it earlier too but I didn't as I felt he will stop writing baseless points but no, he didn't.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            In a forum we can have disagreement but that does not mean we should write something out of context. Kindly see to it @suni51 @kalyani nandurkar @Gulshan Kumar Ajmani  

shampasaid

That's a good suggestion. If the Moderators think that I insulted Teachers and education of today, Necessary action may please taken. What all I did was ,I expressed my opinion on today's Education and Teachers. In this process I quoted some examples of Ideal  Teacher,s and some examples of Teachers who will never bother about  maintaining high quality of educational standards.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.