Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It's so nice to learn about such praiseworthy people who are living around us. The saddest part is, we all appreciate but hardly follow their path. At least we can try a bit to be of some help to others but that mentality is usually missing.     

shampasaid

No. the  mentality is not missing. It's a wrong belief that all men are dictators when it comes women freedom.

rambabu wrote:

No. the  mentality is not missing. It's a wrong belief that all men are dictators when it comes women freedom.

Who talked about women freedom? Why do you always try to change the track of a discussion? By saying that the mentality is missing I meant that we hardly come out to help others. We read such stories and appreciate them but shy away from sacrifice. To become like the above mentioned personalities is usually difficult for most of the people but at least we can extend our helping hand to someone so that we can improve at least one person's live. This whole intention of my writing was given a woman lib platform which is meaningless.  

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Who talked about women freedom? Why do you always try to change the track of a discussion? By saying that the mentality is missing I meant that we hardly come out to help others. We read such stories and appreciate them but shy away from sacrifice. To become like the above mentioned personalities is usually difficult for most of the people but at least we can extend our helping hand to someone so that we can improve at least one person's live. This whole intention of my writing was given a woman lib platform which is meaningless.  

i expressed my opinion.

rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

i expressed my opinion.

I know, you expressed your opinion but it makes no sense rather I must say it's not applicable here. In life we make blunders but it is always good to accept the blunder one makes after it is pointed out. Still, it's your wish. 

shampasaid

If there is a mistake on my part. I magnanimously agree.  Several members when they pointed my mistagreed admitted my mistake. But, in this process, if member attacks me personally, I'm the last one to tolerate. Thank you.

rambabu wrote:

If there is a mistake on my part. I magnanimously agree.  Several members when they pointed my mistagreed admitted my mistake. But, in this process, if member attacks me personally, I'm the last one to tolerate. Thank you.

If you go through the posts you will find that I have not made any personal attack so it will be better if you don't attempt to threat. Thanks a lot.

shampasaid

Its not about any person in particular. It's a general comment. It applies to all those bulldozers.

No point in breaking ones head against a brick wall ,like I said before most threads on this forum become a circus because of one members self centered  nature , stubbornness and rigidity  ..

Coming back to  the topic , I would like to write about a teacher from my school. He is a post graduate in Sanskrit , comes from a middle class background ,lives in a village which has no road access.He and his two children who also study in the same school, have to walk two kms , through the fields to reach the bus stop . They have to walk another km from the bus stop to reach the school or else take an auto.But with all this he makes it a point to bring some field grown vegetables from his village to all the staff every year after the harvest .The father and the little ones carry the bags on their head, load it on to the bus and bring it. Added to that he is a very genuine and humble person who is every ready to help others . It is the presence of such people that make us feel that life is indeed worth living 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I'm pf the opinion, barring a few places, Education has become a Business in the country. Besides urban areas, even in the rural areas  teachers link the performance of a student.   If the student studies Tuition with the class teacher, he will be given top ranks. Otherwise  not. It happened in my case.  Not all teachers are Ideal Teachers. Gone are the days of Sarvepalli RadhaKrishnan who is still held in high esteem. The Country needs such Teachers.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.