Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Divya wrote:

We can not expect the sellers to become patriotic and stop selling chinese products.... But the onus is on the buyers... We hv the power to dictate terms provided we stand strong and united... If we don't buy.... Even the hawkers vl b forced to change the products they sell... 

Yes, the onus is on us, the buyers. But their is a marked lack of awareness even amongst the educated lot who either do not know or they know but choose to ignore where most stuff comes from. They go ahead and buy it anyway because it is cheaper and look more attractive even if of inferior quality. They choose to bargain for saving just a few rupees in exchange for locally made products but will pay whatever is asked for in exchange of branded products!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

You should hear this one. I liked the way he spoke

http://internethindu.org/2016/10/08/loved-it-salman-khan-on-pakistani-actors-fitting-reply-by-a-hyderabadi/

Oh my god! I totally love this guy!!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Divya wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

The Indians have to now follow one point agenda "destroy Pakistan"

We should aim to destroy the terrorists not the country

If one wants to destroy t Terrorists then the country, which is providing safe haven to the Terrorists must be destroyed. I agree with M.G

rambabu wrote:
Divya wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

The Indians have to now follow one point agenda "destroy Pakistan"

We should aim to destroy the terrorists not the country

If one wants to destroy t Terrorists then the country, which is providing safe haven to the Terrorists must be destroyed. I agree with M.G

The country also consists of millions of innocnet people like me and you. I dnt think destroying the country is an option we should think about. it's because we are talking about some third person that we fe like that..tomorrow if the same was to happen to us (god forbid) how do u think u would react.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

I am of the firm opinion, Destroying Pakistan is the only way. When there is a war  innocents too suffer. It;s inevitable.  Innocents and those who have nothing to do with war are raising their voices requesting the Peace loving Countries to save their lives. Indian army , to save these Innocents are evacuating all those regions which are close to the Border.. Our HM, Rajnath Singh , now has come  to the decision to seal the Border. These are the only things that India can do. Hence, I say in order to stop all these miseries, Pakistan has to be either destroyed or eliminated once and for all.

That is the best option, but it is easier said than done. Pakistan has a strong military machine and it is not going to be a walkover.

MG Singh wrote:

That is the best option, but it is easier said than done. Pakistan has a strong military machine and it is not going to be a walkover.

Now sealing the Border seems to be impossible. But making seemingly impossible things making possible is the motto of the present Government.. The present Government has all the support from all over the World.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Now sealing the Border seems to be impossible. But making seemingly impossible things making possible is the motto of the present Government.. The present Government has all the support from all over the World.

All support is there only till India is open to bilateral or even trilateral talks. With nukes on both sides, no sensible country would go in for a war or even support it. So its just a surge of emotions if we are talking about war and destroying a country, Pakistan or any other.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Unless Pakistan stops Cease fire violations there is no scope for talks with Pakistan.. Now it's too late for Talks. Even in the Ongoing BRICKS meet Pakistan sponsored Terrorism  was regarded as the Common scourge not only for the Countries Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa, but to the entire world.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.