Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

That is the problem. You draw meanings and comparisons which are not at all compatible. Please broaden your thoughts.

I think you are not aware with duty of BSF, if they have not sense of patriotism they never join it. They are doing this job because they are patriot. 

Not only BSF. Entire Indian army are Patriots. It's because of  army's selfless Services, we are able to live peacefully today

It is wrong to state that only the armed force persons are patriots. Every citizen is a patriot. All cannot be in the army. 

vijay wrote:

It is wrong to state that only the armed force persons are patriots. Every citizen is a patriot. All cannot be in the army. 

True. Every citizen who rightfully does his duties, pays his taxes on time and generally leads life peacefully with others in the community is a patriot.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

vijay wrote:

You are right all citizen of country is patriots and they also don't want war. They like to leave peacefully. 

Patriotism is not the preserve of any individual or organization.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

You are right all citizen of country is patriots and they also don't want war. They like to leave peacefully. 

Yes. Everybody wants to lead a peaceful life. Even in Pakistan majority want to lead a peaceful life. But it's leaders do not want a peaceful life. 

Everything cannot be blamed on leaders. Sometimes mass hysteria is built up and common people behave irrationally. Look at germany during the war years. In my visits to Pakistan I have seen there is much hatred for India  among the common man.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

Yes. Everybody wants to lead a peaceful life. Even in Pakistan majority want to lead a peaceful life. But it's leaders do not want a peaceful life. 

Everything cannot be blamed on leaders. Sometimes mass hysteria is built up and common people behave irrationally. Look at germany during the war years. In my visits to Pakistan I have seen there is much hatred for India  among the common man.

'Hate India Campaign' was there and will be there for ever..What Nawaz Sherif and Musharraf  had done  is spread hatred towards India much before the Indian Independence. Is it not the reason for Division of India?. People are forced to develop hatred towards India. Because People out of fear had to follow what the Leaders do. The reality is People of Pakistan believed in Coexistence.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

'Hate India Campaign' was there and will be there for ever..What Nawaz Sherif and Musharraf  had done  is spread hatred towards India much before the Indian Independence. Is it not the reason for Division of India?. People are forced to develop hatred towards India. Because People out of fear had to follow what the Leaders do. The reality is People of Pakistan believed in Coexistence.

Nawaz and Mushraff came later. It started with Jinnah and Laiqat Ali in 1947 and then the partition riots. They are the fuel to foment anti India.

The fact is the Hindu-Muslim divide is complete in Pak and nothing can be done about it.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

Their hatred is natural, India beat them three time. It is also jealous.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.