Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I remember visiting museums in Cairo and other places in India and some of the beautiful jewlry that was in display there made of wooden beads , metal etc is now being copied and revived by fashion jewellers now. Will try to post a picture here of the two ..the ancient and the modern

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I remember visiting museums in Cairo and other places in India and some of the beautiful jewlry that was in display there made of wooden beads , metal etc is now being copied and revived by fashion jewellers now. Will try to post a picture here of the two ..the ancient and the modern

Interesting facts. Awaiting to see those pictures.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Interesting facts. Awaiting to see those pictures.

The similarities between the antique jewelry and that of fashion jewelry shows the influence that is there ..

i jewelery 1

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Oh...  Really, these Models amazed me.

Lovely pics @Usha.

This reminds be of the saying -"Nothing is original, every thing has an inspiration. You hide the source of inspiration and you become a genius"

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Lovely pics @Usha.

This reminds be of the saying -"Nothing is original, every thing has an inspiration. You hide the source of inspiration and you become a genius"

Absolutely ! The intricate bead and metal necklace of the Indus valley times is my favorite. So beautifully crafted that it inspires the jewelers to this day I am told..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.