The Indian Epic Mahabharata has many elements that made it timeless. There are many basic lessons we can learn from the Mahabharata. For example, Mahabharata says, Don't let pride affect your Judgment, Communicate clearly, acquire as many skills as possible.

please share your opinions.

Mahabharat

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Ye our religious and ancient epics teach us many good lessons of our life. If we go through these epics, many facts related to our day to day life become clear and we can handle situations in a better way. We should be proud of these writers who wrote these great stories about life.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Mahabharata has mesmerized me always and there are so many lessons to be learnt from this great epic. some that is directly conveyed and some that is subtle and hidden and you have to seek them through your understanding. The biggest lesson it teaches- No matter how great your personal credentials be, if you support the bad, your meet the end as bad. That is what happened to all great people who supported kauravas...Karan, Bheeshma

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

Mahabharata has mesmerized me always and there are so many lessons to be learnt from this great epic. some that is directly conveyed and some that is subtle and hidden and you have to seek them through your understanding. The biggest lesson it teaches- No matter how great your personal credentials be, if you support the bad, your meet the end as bad. That is what happened to all great people who supported kauravas...Karan, Bheeshma

Mahabharata is a treasure chest of knowledge applicable to our day to day life.

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Ye our religious and ancient epics teach us many good lessons of our life. If we go through these epics, many facts related to our day to day life become clear and we can handle situations in a better way. We should be proud of these writers who wrote these great stories about life.

True, Mahabharat is one of the most complex epics written with ever so many characters and their own connection to the central characters and more importantly a lesson for all that an action always begets a reaction . I find Mhabharat greater in content and wisdom that Ramayan !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is also lesson of Mahabharta, that we must be speak carefully. Words of Dropti for Duroyodhna, Andey Ka Beta Andha. also a cause behind Mahabharta.

anil wrote:

It is also lesson of Mahabharta, that we must be speak carefully. Words of Dropti for Duroyodhna, Andey Ka Beta Andha. also a cause behind Mahabharta.

oh... beautiful i appreciate your knowledge of Mahabharata.

Now a day people see this great epic story as an film and they get entertained for sometime and after that they just forget, forget about the lesson they see, they not even are serious about the characters.

sdfafa

anil wrote:

Anil, these words attributed to Draupadi are said to be the cause of the epic war, but in truth, Draupadi never said those words nor did she mock Duryodhana when he fell into the pool of water in Maysabha. In many versions of Mahabharata which are taken to be original, Draupadi does not appear when Duryodhana visits the Maysabha, but these were later on added for the sake of making it look like it was Draupadi's arrogance that started the chain of events. But she was a wise queen and would not have displayed such superficial behavior.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Another beautiful lesson learnt -"Good done without expectations comes back to you". Draupdi helped Krishna by offering a piece of her pallu to cover his wound. That act of goodness was rewarded later during cheer haran  

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Good or help rendered to others without any expectations is the Real help.In Sanskrit it is known as nishkama karma.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.