Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Trinamool Congress Supremo Mamata Banerjee's blatant minority appeasement not only causing acute heart burn among Hindus, but has also  emboldened attacks against them at many places. Even High court has come down hard on Mamata's minority appeasement politics.

This is nothing but Vote bank politics and double standards of political Parties in India. The same party along with Congress opposed demonetization of Currency..

It is character of Indian politics, the thing which is right when a party is ruling party will be wrong when the party is in oppoisition.

I agree. TMC including Congress are against the ruling Party. Anyhow, these opposition parties were not allowed to talk in the Parliament, as they were stalling the Parliamentary proceedings.

RG is crying for all problems of country on street, corruption, poverty, black money, he forgot that after Independence congress was ruling party for most of years, why his party didnot solve all these problems.

If he is so concerned about the poverty of Indian people, why doesn't he give back all the money his family has looted from these people during all these decades and also bring back all the priceless antics and artifacts they stole and took to Italy to sell at huge prices!

Classic Case of Crocodile tears. Hypocrisy of the highest order.  No body in the Nation believe the dramas of Congress.

People of our country are watching activities of these fake secular politicians, and will kick them out at the time of elections. This triangle of RG, Mamta and Kejriwal will never succeed and Modiji will keep growing.

http://www.comparenshop.in

The Nation doesn't need Pseudo Politicians. Congress especially did not learn the lesson , even after it was kicked out of power. What all we want is a sincere and able Leader like Narendra Modi.

This thread is about West Bengal riots. Those who have information about the Bengal riots and wish to draw attention can always do so. why do they want others to do so instead.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Trinamool Congress Supremo Mamata Banerjee's blatant minority appeasement not only causing acute heart burn among Hindus, but has also  emboldened attacks against them at many places. Even High court has come down hard on Mamata's minority appeasement politics.

This is nothing but Vote bank politics and double standards of political Parties in India. The same party along with Congress opposed demonetization of Currency..

It is character of Indian politics, the thing which is right when a party is ruling party will be wrong when the party is in oppoisition.

I agree. TMC including Congress are against the ruling Party. Anyhow, these opposition parties were not allowed to talk in the Parliament, as they were stalling the Parliamentary proceedings.

RG is crying for all problems of country on street, corruption, poverty, black money, he forgot that after Independence congress was ruling party for most of years, why his party didnot solve all these problems.

If he is so concerned about the poverty of Indian people, why doesn't he give back all the money his family has looted from these people during all these decades and also bring back all the priceless antics and artifacts they stole and took to Italy to sell at huge prices!

Classic Case of Crocodile tears. Hypocrisy of the highest order.  No body in the Nation believe the dramas of Congress.

Rambabu, just before some days I read one book about Jaipur Royal family. During emergency, congress government dig Jai Gadh Fort for search of treasure of Jaipur royal. At that time government said that nothing is found there. But it is not correct. Treasure of jai Garh is also with Gandhi family.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Rambabu, just before some days I read one book about Jaipur Royal family. During emergency, congress government dig Jai Gadh Fort for search of treasure of Jaipur royal. At that time government said that nothing is found there. But it is not correct. Treasure of jai Garh is also with Gandhi family.

Quite an astonishing news. So Congress, knocked away the treasure

Anil wrote: Rambabu, just before some days I read one book about Jaipur Royal family. During emergency, congress government dig Jai Gadh Fort for search of treasure of Jaipur royal. At that time government said that nothing is found there. But it is not correct. Treasure of jai Garh is also with Gandhi family.

That is true Anil. Not just of the Jaipur family, but also Jodhpur and Pokharan families. Recently my husband was visiting someone in Jodhpur, this person belongs to the Pokharan family and was well acquainted with royalty from Jodhpur. He told that, during emergency, Indira Gandhi has closed down the Jaipur-Delhi highway and the army was made to extract all information regarding their personal wealth from royal family members, some at gunpoint, and for 7-8 days, only army trucks plied that highway carrying all royal treasures to an undisclosed location. The treasure was never seen again.

I know the thread is about WB riots but isn't all that has happened in the past the basic root problem of all this trouble now? Mamata is doing the similar damage in WB, by her autocratic rule and in a bid to stay in power, the once prosperous state is now fallen to decline.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Mamata is a power monger. Her plan is to destabilize the Government from the very beginning. She has a destructive attitude,selfish motives and above all, hates Modi to the core. But, Modi is a ruler, without selfish motives. All his interests are concentrated around the country and its development

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.