Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We do realize that drafting a union budget is no easy job, since it requires a lot of inputs and steady work for months ..There is a well qualified team that has worked with the FM ..A look at the intricate details of drafting the annual budget for the nation .

http://www.thebetterindia.com/84693/union-budget-arun-jaitley-civil-servants-team-finance-ministry/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is clear that The two vocal members have only adjectives to offer and seem to be seeing a budget for the first time. With such supporters the government need not even perform.

An altogether wrong impression People  formed have about the  Government, Governance, Budget Manifestos.

Every year no matter who draws up the budget it would be the same kind of team work for days together and to know how it comes together I shared the link knowing full well that it would probably be criticized at least by one member ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

I for one stuck to my TY from 11 AM  onward. Yes The budget is both  progressive and People friendly. There are many rebates and concessions for Middle class people. I am still watching all the channels starting from regional to national.

I notice one thing that slab of income tax is 5% and than 20%. Person having income above 5 lack require to pay 20%. I think slab 10% must be,

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I for one stuck to my TY from 11 AM  onward. Yes The budget is both  progressive and People friendly. There are many rebates and concessions for Middle class people. I am still watching all the channels starting from regional to national.

I notice one thing that slab of income tax is 5% and than 20%. Person having income above 5 lack require to pay 20%. I think slab 10% must be,

Anill. Budget came a couple of days back. A Committee is there that gathers opinions from the people. After seeing the feasibility of certain anomalies,the Committee recommends the the Government.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Anill. Budget came a couple of days back. A Committee is there that gathers opinions from the people. After seeing the feasibility of certain anomalies,the Committee recommends the the Government.

yes it may be. All these are proposal not final.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The Government declared that tis Budget is not the Final form.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Exactly when did the govt declare that ? can you please substantiate your statement by providing necessary links to articles or news items ? 

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Exactly when did the govt declare that ? can you please substantiate your statement by providing necessary links to articles or news items ? 

I will. i will give a link by tomorrow. Actually i heard in the TV channel.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.