Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think this is also happening due to lack of physical activity. Now children are more engaged with mobile , video game, cartoons movies etc. Previously they play kabaddy, gulli danda , running etc.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Yes. The present day children spend more time in TV watching and other activities, that makes them dull.

I think, elders in the family must see, not to happen such waste activities.

I think people come in different sizes across the globe. Asian are short compared to other continent. So height depends on genes and geographic location. Geographic location decide your diet and lifestyle to a great extent. We still have mostly tall people in western region.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I think participation in sports is very important. It requires to move your body. Naturally, there is always some growth in one's body up to a certain age. For this every school should make sports compulsory and everyday workout is also very necessary.  

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

In fact, few months back I attended a workshop. A British educator was conducting the workshop. He said that if we see the evolutionary process, what is being used grows while what is not used diminishes. The Giraffe's long neck is a good example of use..stretching it to eat leaves. He said it on lighter notes that there might come a future where human beings might have a big head with small appendages protruding out of it as the coming generations are sitting all days in front of screen and using only their head. There is no physical activity to use hands and legs

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I don't think that's true, my father was taller than my grandpa and I am taller than my father. I have no son but I am sure he would be taller than me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am of a firm belief that every child will pick up height if they get to swim, cycle, play basket ball or volley ball from a very young age. The movements and stretches help a child to grow taller.

shampasaid

suni51 wrote:

I don't think that's true, my father was taller than my grandpa and I am taller than my father. I have no son but I am sure he would be taller than me.

It will s the same in my family , all the children are taller than us and probably true of most other families too

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

By and large children today are growing taller than previous generations. With good nutrition especially at infant stages this is becoming possible.

The second thing is fast food which is not good on growing point of view. To grow well we need to eat good food and fruits like milk, apple, bananas, egg, seeds, nuts etc but fast food are being preferenced due to lack of time.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.