Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Padmavati was at the top of the cine-goer's expectation list but now the film is in a big trouble. Artistically the movie would have surpassed all the other creations of Bhansali, I suppose. Let's see what happens finally.

shampasaid

Yesterday there was a news item on one f the news channels saying that the film may get released soon ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Maybe it will get released soon. It might have been delayed due to upcoming elections. Now that elections are over, it might get a nod. But let's wait and watch what the people who opposed it have to say. Was it all political or do they still hold to their demands?. Only time will tell. Many more dramas might unfold

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

The movie may hit the theatre soon. It seems that the modifications suggested by the CBFC is accepted by the filmmakers. If it really gets released then the title of the movie will change to Padmavat which seems to be a right move to control all the controversies.  

shampasaid

Hope that things end up sensibly. Things don't again turn out be politically ugly

Censor Board should have a permanent committee to review all historical film scripts before the movie goes on the floor. The committee should consist prominent historians and respected members from all communities. They should also invite public opinion within a fixed time frame.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, usha manohar
suni51 wrote:

Censor Board should have a permanent committee to review all historical film scripts before the movie goes on the floor. The committee should consist prominent historians and respected members from all communities. They should also invite public opinion within a fixed time frame.

I agree! Having a committee to review historical scripts before the film is made will certainly avoid a lot of ugliness later. These so-called liberals have fooled the nation with their twisted version of history, time to put a stop to that. If they claim, their film is based on an historical character, their should be a committee to see to it that they stick to the true nature of the character.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I agree! Having a committee to review historical scripts before the film is made will certainly avoid a lot of ugliness later. These so-called liberals have fooled the nation with their twisted version of history, time to put a stop to that. If they claim, their film is based on an historical character, their should be a committee to see to it that they stick to the true nature of the character.

If there is a mind there was s a way and our censor board needs a thorough overhaul taking ground realities into account rather than political compulsions 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

If there is a mind there was s a way and our censor board needs a thorough overhaul taking ground realities into account rather than political compulsions 

It still seems very difficult as more and more states are putting a ban on the movie. The trouble seems to be there for long

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.