Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I beg to differ with those who think Guru is greater than Google. The fact is Guru knows about a particular subject but Google has a vast collection of solutions of almost every subject.

On a lighter note, many gurus come together to make Google and they keep feeding it for latest updates. Also while Guru always guides, Google can be really misguiding at times.?

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: suni51
Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I beg to differ with those who think Guru is greater than Google. The fact is Guru knows about a particular subject but Google has a vast collection of solutions of almost every subject.

On a lighter note, many gurus come together to make Google and they keep feeding it for latest updates. Also while Guru always guides, Google can be really misguiding at times.?

That's what I said in my previous post in this thread, Google is nothing but collection of thoughts of people who express themselves on different sites. What you get in return of your search is what and how people express themselves.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Guru is greater than Google, only with the help of Guru can one use google correctly to get direction, success & balance in life. Google is just a technology or a tool, its right usage can be known by a Guru. Guru is the paramount source of guidance in life.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I am using google and learned many things yes it true Guru provide direction to reach on GOD and google may confuse you due to many answer and may be some where it wrong you will not know which is right and which is wrong on that condition Guru is important.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.