Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jabeen wrote:

There is noticeable changes in the climatic conditions in many places. For instance, here in Imphal we usually experience warm weather after Shankranti. But this year,  we are still experiencing cold weather in morning and at night.

It is the same here as well , quote cool compared to what it normally is. It begins to warm up by mid January but this year it continues to remain very pleasant so far ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The temperature in the UAE is OK. It's not as cold as it was last year but is very pleasant. This is the tourist festival and Dubai shopping bonanza is on. Nice time to come here. 

Yes. Since last week the temperature is increasing. Just wondering how hot a month would March be this time. 

It has snowed in Sahara desert. So anything can happen. This is the climate change the world was talking about.

I did feel cold this year due to I mostly out side India in Cold season and Feb I am in India so good whether I am lucky this year.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

I did feel cold this year due to I mostly out side India in Cold season and Feb I am in India so good whether I am lucky this year.

That sounds great, where did you stay during last winters. How was the weather in that country please give us some details.. By the way I was in a place where December is supposed to be the hottest in the world. It was 45 degree C in mid December.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Down south we are experiencing glorious weather now. In Bangalore the nights are cold and days are very pleasant and will continue to be so for a few more days after which it would heat up

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No I m not feeling hot I live in Rajasthan side here it's cold..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.