Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I always thought that being selfish was unfair especially while the present government did as much as possible for armed forces no one is saying that previous governments did almost nothing for them. 

And they keep demeaning our armed forces every now and then by their harsh irresponsible comments against armed forces. They even went to the extent of calling them goons.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I always thought that being selfish was unfair especially while the present government did as much as possible for armed forces no one is saying that previous governments did almost nothing for them. 

And they keep demeaning our armed forces every now and then by their harsh irresponsible comments against armed forces. They even went to the extent of calling them goons.

The problem with the opposition is that they oppose anything that is pro government to show their displeasure at being kept out of power . What they don't realize is that they are also demoralizing the armed forces which is totally unfair and unjustified. It never happens in any other country .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.