Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:

I think people are not looking at the benefits it is creating by creating self employment for restaurants, entry fee, Tourism inflow, etc due to it. We are being focused only on negative things in this regard. I think it is good to stamp India's imprint on the World by creating such Statues which has meaning & relevance of being in the world map.

You are right, it is news of today that people are visiting in large number to watch statue of unity. Their government stop selling of ticket because peoples are coming in large number.

usha manohar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

I think people are not looking at the benefits it is creating by creating self employment for restaurants, entry fee, Tourism inflow, etc due to it. We are being focused only on negative things in this regard. I think it is good to stamp India's imprint on the World by creating such Statues which has meaning & relevance of being in the world map.

Everything comes later because the money required comes from the state budget and to make way for such a huge expenditure , every year the govt has to cut down some other expense until it is built. This will directly or indirectly hit the citizens..Ultimately the tax payers will suffer because f such extravaganza.

I have been reading that Adityanath is bent on going ahead with the project. I sincerely hope that this will not be his or BJPs waterloo in the coming elections..

It will  not prove waterloo for BJP in coming election. It is matter of pride of 100 crores Hindus.

jabeen wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

You are right that installations of such statues create opportunities to turn it into a tourist spots, thereby generating self employment opportunities to people. But as far as I can understand, its only very few people who will actually benefit by such self employment opportunities. However, if these amounts are used in health, environment or education sectors etc which are not yet at its best form, it will benefit greater section of the people. And that's why people are criticising such projects.

According to data, Mayawati Government spent around 40,000 crore on projects to install statues but a mere 3000 crore for social welfare and anti poverty programs.

40000 crore did not generate any employment but Mayawati depute one police man at all statue so no can insult her statue. Health and environment is also important.

anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

You are right that installations of such statues create opportunities to turn it into a tourist spots, thereby generating self employment opportunities to people. But as far as I can understand, its only very few people who will actually benefit by such self employment opportunities. However, if these amounts are used in health, environment or education sectors etc which are not yet at its best form, it will benefit greater section of the people. And that's why people are criticising such projects.

According to data, Mayawati Government spent around 40,000 crore on projects to install statues but a mere 3000 crore for social welfare and anti poverty programs.

40000 crore did not generate any employment but Mayawati depute one police man at all statue so no can insult her statue. Health and environment is also important.

This is an interesting ld article link , but it goes to show how Mayawayi was a law into herself and misruled the state. But yo hear her talk now , she speaks as if she is an angel , a mesiah of the people. People like her ought to be behind bars ..

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.ndtv.com/india-news/mayawati-spends-crores-on-guards-for-memorials-414307%3famp=1&akamai-rum=off

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jabeen
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

This is an interesting ld article link , but it goes to show how Mayawayi was a law into herself and misruled the state. But yo hear her talk now , she speaks as if she is an angel , a mesiah of the people. People like her ought to be behind bars ..

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.ndtv.com/india-news/mayawati-spends-crores-on-guards-for-memorials-414307%3famp=1&akamai-rum=off

Thanks to sharing it. I never support this lady, she is corrupt most of India.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Mayawati is probably one of the worst politicians ever , having always looked after her own self interest ,embroiled in corruption and misruled..but look at the way the opposition runs after her and probably during election time even BJP would do the same 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Mayawati is probably one of the worst politicians ever , having always looked after her own self interest ,embroiled in corruption and misruled..but look at the way the opposition runs after her and probably during election time even BJP would do the same 

People of one community have blind faith on Mayawati. They believed that Mayawati is doing all thing for their welfare. But it is thousand miles away from truth. She is making people fool. May be possible that BJP will contact with her for support, but it will disappoint supporter of BJP.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.